2 part vs 3 part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iori276

Jul 6, 2009
Aiken, SC
Alright i was offered to start selling a 2 part ecig with disposable atomizers. seems awesome being hassle free and maintenance free. But is there a big downfall to it? Just curious i got a 510 coming but he offered me a cheap deal on a 2 part to try. What do you all think? ( the ecig is kinda like the one on green smoke, kinda. insides diff, but roughly same idea.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Although I've tried following the video on how to top off a cartomizer, I haven't had much success with that, so I see that as the biggest downside. I wanted to try the 2-part style, thinking there is one less part to fail. I like it OK, except for the price of the cartridges. Granted, they (my greensmoke) last longer than the 3-part mini cartridges yet not enough to justify the cost.

I, too, am awaiting the arrival of my 510.

gpdo24

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
New York, New York
Since receiving a 510 I have seldom touched my 2pc setups. I too had little success in topping or refilling the cartomizers. Very hit and miss.

I did mistakenly order some dvp9 carts from eastmall(thought they would work with bloog battery) and subsequently purchased a batt for them. They do provide some quite enjoyable vaping. Lite draw and good flavor...better than the more realistic look and draw of say a RedDragon type. The silver batterydpv9 and it's green & pink carts made it most unlikely choice for out and about.

All the pvs have been a pleasure to experiment with and have contributed to my remaining analog free for almost 2 months. Impossible to conceive of 9 weeks ago!

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
well would 20.00 for complete kit be bad to try it? was it that horrible? lol its not green smoke but again its the same concept.
Damn, for $20 I would try smoking an eggroll if they told me it would work.

But yeah, the expense of a two-piece model often turns out to be prohibitive for most.
But if money is not an issue, the convenience would admittedly be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread