2 questions, 1 thread; Dissolving EM in water or VG? Vapor enhancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
A lot of people recommend disolving EM in PGA but I don't like the idea of vaping alcohol. What is the soluability and time needed to disolve EM in water or VG?

Is there some type of vapor enhancer out there? I mix using all VG and still don't get the kind of vapor production that you see in vendor mixed VG juice such as bobas bounty using the same set up.

Thanks for any help.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I wouldn't mix it with water, but you can mix with PG. Put 1/4tsp per 10ml and you should be good to go. It'll take a little longer to dissolve than if you used PGA.

Using PGA is better. If you're worried about getting drunk or becoming an alcoholic by using it, trust me...it won't happen. The amount of PGA used will be minute and nowhere near enough to get you drunk, plus the heat generated by the atty will burn off the alcohol content. It's the same thing when cooking with alcohol. I've never heard of anyone getting drunk from the run used to flambe Banana's Foster or the bourbon used to make Bourbon Chicken.

ByStander1

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
West Virginia
What is the soluability and time needed to disolve EM in water or VG?

Hey Supremekizzle,

I do mostly all VG, and the EM will dissolve in pure VG. It does take heat and shaking. I put my VG+EM bottle inside a jar of hot tap water then shake every 10 minutes until all the crystals disappear. Easy and an excellent sweetener!.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread