2 questions about caps and cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
1. Are all of the 22mm caps beveled on the sides or are they actually flat when viewed from the side? I really can't tell on the website, but most of the pictures I see on here look to be flat. (which is what I want)

2. This will be my first carto tank. Do I need flanged cartos or non-flanged?

You guys have a great reputation, and I am looking forward to ordering this vapemail!!!:vapor:

karlmetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
NW Florida
IBtanked tank caps are flat in both axis.
Both flanged and unflanged cartos can be used in appropriate sizes,understanding that the end caps are not recessed to accommodate a flange which will leave a small gap where the tank joins the battery. This can be compensated for (on a Provari) by utilizing a battery cone (available from IBtanked).
The advantage of using a flanged carto is that you provide a stop against pulling the carto through the tank when filling, adjusting. etc.

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
Thanks for the quick response! I have noticed that you have a GREAT customer base on here and it shows why! I am going with an eVic and one of your tanks for my first step away from Egos and twists. Trying to decide on colors now! :D I am probably going to get the white tube for the eVic and would like to go with a white and orange color scheme. You dont have any white caps do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread