Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Add another new member to Reoville. I took some wise advice and ordered 2 Reo Grand's and 2 Reomizer 2.0's. I was going to wait and save up but when I saw I could use BillMeLater.... Done!

I have my cotton, wire, batteries, charger, and cotton ready for micro coils.

Now I'm like a new kid waiting for Christmas morning. Does anyone know the average wait? So far I have only received confirmation.

After $$$$ and much success with rba's thanks in major part to this forum, I finally decided to take the plunge. All of the feedback regarding Reo's on this site are overwhelmingly positive.

I can hardly wait! :thumbs:

Got my reo grand today and loving it! Put my Nenesis and Smoketech mods in cold storage along with my Viva Nova, protank and other discards that I should have gotten rid of a lot sooner. Will send a pic of my beautiful black wrinkle with red metallic door when I discover where to do it. The Reo Grand is a real treat to vape - great vapor and flavor!

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
CRPease, definitely a great move. Good move on buying the Reomizers too. I never would have imagined the kind of vapor and flavor could come out of an APV before I got my Reo. I hope you didn't waste as much money as I did trying to get a 'better' vape.

Mine Reo came in 2 business days. I have yet to touch any of my old vaping gear since getting mine. The RM2 took me a few builds to get the hang of. Not that it is hard, but it just took some experimenting to find the sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread