20 days smoke free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phinz

Oct 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I am just too happy and had to share it with the people who helped make it possible. Im only 22 so I only had 5 years of smoking under my belt, but I have made it to 20 days! In past attempts at quitting (maybe 15 serious tries) the longest I had made it was 10 days. Been vaping a few months now but always ended up smoking an analog here and there. Made it my new years resolution to quit for good and so far I'm sticking with it. I feel great! I have more energy and don't feel so rough all the time. I've only really thought about analogs a couple of times, mostly when I'm around other smokers or see someone on tv smoking. No cravings that my MVP can't fix.

Thank you all so much. Your advice and info has really made this easier than if I would just be going at this on my own. I look forward to keep learning more about vaping and hopefully I can help other people out when they make the switch. I love vaping so much and it's thanks to you guys.:thumb:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
That's exactly why I've been looking at this forum.. I hope to support others as well on their journey. It's become a hobby for me now, and it's something I thoroughly enjoy. I now have two mods, with a third on the way. Although I never thought looks would be important, I have one "beater" Vamo for home, and one nice looking Stainless steel for when I go out. The size of the vamo gets attention and draws more questions, but that's what I intend it to do. I always talk to others and say "this is my hobby Ecigs, but there are plenty of other options that aren't this big", and it goes on from there. I vape with a conscience, and use common sense(no vaping in restaurants, etc). When someone is interested, I tell them "here, smell this", and let them take a smell of the ecig. When they smell a fruity smell, they realize, "that's not a bad smell at all"... it's always a good feeling when someone says my vapor smells nice, that means it's getting the message across of what it is to smoke an ecig.

keep up the good work with your vaping, and stay off the analogs.. after a few months of vaping only, I tried an analog out of curiosity... It didn't get past two "drags" before I put it out. That re-visit stopped any curiosity or craving for a regular Ecig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread