20% off e-liquid through April......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Just had an email through from Freesmoke.eu announcing a 20% discount through April on refilling liquids:

Hello, 2 yearly anniversary: Special campaign with refilling liquids in over 30 flavours:

All new flavours and much more besides! From today 09 April to 20 April we give 20% discount on all orders of the refilling liquids. (payment must take place by 30.April at the latest) available in 10ml, 20ml, 30ml and 50ml bottles. Our refilling liquids are mixed in a Spanish pharmacy manufactured under adherence to all necessary health guidelines.

Yours sincerely,

Freesmoke team

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
dnakr said:
Smokey_Joe:

I haven't tried this e-liquid; but, I know you have. Give us your opinion please. How does it compare to e-cig.com's e-liquid?

Thanks,
Rachel

And a lot pricier too.....I'm going to make my own E-liquid soon(perfecting it)..wish you guys are near me so you guys can be my testers :lol: ..so far all new types of alternative liquids (created by me) is being tested by me and a few close friends(bikers!!) who dared to try out ...so far no fatality..hahaha :lol: but a lot of feedback(along with curses as well..whew!) will help me out...as they say ..No pain, no Gain..the hard way... :p

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
And a lot pricier too.....I'm going to make my own E-liquid soon(perfecting it)..wish you guys are near me so you guys can be my testers ..so far all new types of alternative liquids (created by me) is being tested by me and a few close friends(bikers!!) who dared to try out ...so far no fatality..hahaha but a lot of feedback(along with curses as well..whew!) will help me out...as they say ..No pain, no Gain..the hard way...

Bikers are a hard bunch of people to please.... You have your work cut out for you :D

wish you guys are near me so you guys can be my testers
Me too.... :D

Are you going to sale your E-liquid? Keep us in mind when and if you do... If you ever need long distance testers (haha), just let me know.

Rachel

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
dnakr said:
And a lot pricier too.....I'm going to make my own E-liquid soon(perfecting it)..wish you guys are near me so you guys can be my testers ..so far all new types of alternative liquids (created by me) is being tested by me and a few close friends(bikers!!) who dared to try out ...so far no fatality..hahaha but a lot of feedback(along with curses as well..whew!) will help me out...as they say ..No pain, no Gain..the hard way...

Bikers are a hard bunch of people to please.... You have your work cut out for you :D

[quote:2tumcre9]wish you guys are near me so you guys can be my testers
Me too.... :D

Are you going to sale your E-liquid? Keep us in mind when and if you do... If you ever need long distance testers (haha), just let me know.

Rachel[/quote:2tumcre9]

Will do...as of now all 'self manufactured e-liquids' is free for my patients and those who dared..yikes.... :p
nah..I won't want to make a profit out of this..I will like it if we ourselves can manufactured it for our own use...more independent from the manufacturers..that's the way we should be..self dependent and willing to share..after all we are brothers and sisters in the same boat..no selfish intentions.... ;)

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
True, it is pricey - I can't give any authoritative comparison to the e-cig liquid either; my reasoning for getting the Freesmoke liquid was their guarantee that it is mixed by a Spanish pharmacy to European standards. I had become worried about the dark stains on the e-cig cartridges and wanted some peace of mind.

I have no idea whether their prices are a rip-off or a fair price for what it costs them, but I like to do a comparison with the cost of tobacco smoking and find that the Freesmoke still undercuts it by a factor of 5. That's kind of my bottom line - of course as soon as I find a cheaper source with similar safety guarantees I shall purchase that.

looks pleadingly at Jimldk!

Jim, may I ask you about the availability of nicotine in Malaysia? In Europe it is very hard to find in its pure form - I would love to join you on your self-mixing experiments but fear I may not be able to get hold of the nicotine.

Yours, SJ

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Smokey_Joe said:
looks pleadingly at Jimldk!

Jim, may I ask you about the availability of nicotine in Malaysia? In Europe it is very hard to find in its pure form - I would love to join you on your self-mixing experiments but fear I may not be able to get hold of the nicotine.

Yours, SJ
Sorry SJ for the late reply......was very diverted last few days....
Nicotine liquid form is rare in Malaysia..I believe I am the only source in this country(at this moment)..in fact the sole supplier for my patients..Still in process of making my own nico liquids but not thru tobacco leaf...actually trying to produce semi synthetic form (should be non-lethal(low LD50) and still able to simulate nicotine effects...hopefully :? )

I will make this as good as possible because this project is important for all of us..imagine you can make your own nico fix at home without relying on commercial nico suppliers..that would be nice :cool:

Is it that strict in Europe to get hold of some Nicotine supply??...WHY??? :shock:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I'll post more on this when I finish the experiment, but I made DIY Liquid yesterday, following the recipe in the post on that topic. I used Wilson of Sharrow's Irish Coffee nasal snuff that I didn't like, cooking it in a half-cup of water for 30 minutes, then straining liquid through a coffee filter. I've not processed it further, but it smokes well. I'm supposed to put it back on low heat until water is almost gone, then dilute with gycerol. I've got vegatable glycerine on order at my health food store. I flavored the dark stuff with six drops of vanilla extract.

The undiluted mixture seems okay, but I have no idea of its nicotine content. I might use it more like Hamburger Helper, to stretch the more expensive stuff with known nicotine content.

Feesmoke is too expensive by a long shot for me. Sale or no sale.

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
TropicalBob said:
One quick update: I'm noticing particulates still left after filtering are settling in the liquid. Not good. I'm not so worried about inhaling these particulates after vaporization as I am them clogging the atomizer. For now, I'm back to using commercial E-Liquid.
Use a high grade filter paper(1 micron fp)..it removes all particulate matter although it will takes at least 24 hour to get the pure form...Good job Bud... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread