Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just wanted to say thanks to all the members here for trying us out.

Our coupon code for 20% off is "Grand"

We carry several flavors and offer free shipping on orders over $60.00.

We also carry flavorless for you DIY'ers, and carry cases for your ecig's.

Our bottles come in sizes from 15 Ml's to 30 Ml's

We also offer strengths up to 36 MG's

We are located in Phoenix Arizona and do not drop ship from China. We do not do presales. We only sell product that we have on hand in inventory. We want to earn your business and will do what it takes to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Shipping for orders under $60.00 is only $6.00 and is sent via Priority Mail.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Cool...do I get an extra discount for telling you that that was missing? :p

No, but I will send you an extra treat for your purchase which is better then any other discount. Pick either a car charger adapter, carry case, or USB charger and its yours.

The site is still new so we will be making changes on a regular basis.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Ok, just shhhhhhh...no telling the hubby I'm ordering some more juice, hehe Guess it's a good time to try out some vanilla....

Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Don't worry you secret is safe with me. Give me a shot and tell me what you think once you get our product. As I said earlier I will do what it takes to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Also our site will be updated quite often. I'm still new to this shopping cart thing. :D

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
The pink case is ready for you. Let me show you how I value you as a customer. Thanks for the great idea. I might offer a new promotion later today. For other members with the ECF.

Trying to wait patiently for the promotion, but I really want to try your vanilla. And Hilton. And cherry.... Can we get a sample pack, maybe?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Trying to wait patiently for the promotion, but I really want to try your vanilla. And Hilton. And cherry.... Can we get a sample pack, maybe?

I can bundle my 15 ml's for you if you would like? Other vendors that are selling sample packs are charging as much as $1.50 per ML, and usually the sizes are about 4 ml's. If you try out our 15 Ml's you will get more juice for almost the same price (with our Grand coupon). I really like the Hilton and Cherry flavors but thats me. Hilton reminds me of the first time I vaped and it has a smidge of sweetness. I can't pinpoint it but it is probably my fave, along with my malbrow. I just started the DIY thing so I'm trying to come up with new flavors for myself. I like vanilla as well but it is not my first choice when it comes to juice. I can do a sample pack for you (i.e. smaller bottles) but then I would need to bottle it for you. Let me know if that works for you and I will work out the details today.

Thanks
Jerry
Aroma Ejuice
Aroma E-Juice : Home

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Should I PM you, or just here will do, or what?

Cherry, Hilton, RY4 and vanilla. All 36mg (And thank you SO much for carrying that strength. It'sd getting hard to find)

And...Like Shelia, don't tell on me. His desk sits right behind my desk, so I have to do this while he's not looking. ;)

I love all of those flavors except RY4. Some people love RY4 and some don't. I'm just being honest. Give me a hour and I will PM the details to you.

Thanks for your interest and don't worry your secret is safe with me. :D

Your order is processed and ready to be shipped. Darn, I wish I had some teleporter ship this right now. :D No worries you should have your goodies in 2-3 days.

What...you mean you haven't upgraded to the Star Trek mail yet? Time to invest in that teleporter! hehe

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
And I want some Turkish, but don't see it but I know you had someone test some.

And would you be willing to first class mail that because $10 seems a bit of throwing away money when you're a bit over an hour away. If I drove, I could probably be there and back for less than that.

Thanks

Edit: I'm down by Gettysburg

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
The site looks great Jerry! But I don't see where to enter the discount code, I'm not as sharp as Princess, can you point it out for me please? That Hilton sure sounds interesting, I like a hint of sweetness. How is the grape? And I'd sure be interested in a sampler pack of smaller bottles as well.

Stoney, I believe the "Grand" code needs to be entered upon checkout. I love Hilton and use it almost every day. Our Marbrow is also nice, and it also has a minuscule taste of sweetness as well. Hilton reminds me of when I first started vaping. It has a taste similar to certain pre filled carts out there (depending on what you started with). I'm talking with my web buddy right now to see if we can come up with a 3 bottle special.

Thanks for the comments and the site will be updated on a regular basis. I just wanted to get something up and running. I will make it look purdy very soon.

P.S. I want to know how you came up with your user name LOL.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
And I want some Turkish, but don't see it but I know you had someone test some.

And would you be willing to first class mail that because $10 seems a bit of throwing away money when you're a bit over an hour away. If I drove, I could probably be there and back for less than that.

Thanks

Edit: I'm down by Gettysburg

Princessdee, I'm in Phoenix Arizona. We only ship via USPS priority mail and we only charge $6.00 for shipping. If you order over $60.00 worth of goodies then shipping is free.

I decided to go with USPS priority mail because being a nic addict I hated having to wait for my order to get here. I have shipped via priority with my other company for the last 7 years and I can get you product within 3 business days at a very cheap price. You might have me confused with another vendor on the forum, but we will never charge $10 for shipping (unless you want me to fly it to you personally). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread