Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just placed an order with you, Radiokaos, and just wanted to say mahalo (thank you) for including Hawai'i in your shipping and promotional deals. I often get get trounced on shipping, the price paid for living on a little rock in the middle of a big ocean, I guess. I hope it wasn't a mistake on your part! ;~))

I look forward to trying your product out. Ordered Flavorless for DIY mixing, along with some cherry, vanilla, and apple...

Best of luck in your new endeavor!

Aloha,
GP

GP:

Aloha, and thanks for your order. I love visiting Hawaii. My other company does business in Oahu, Kauai, and Maui. I love flying around the Islands as well. Thanks for your order and if you have any questions just give me a shout. Please let me know how long it takes to get your order. Its going out tomorrow (Tues) and I would like to make a note. I just want to make sure that this "howly" takes care of you and that you are happy with your order. ;)

Thanks again..
Jerry

feathersncream

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Northern VA
I'll take your 115 dry heat over VA's 100 humid hell hole anyday lol - the only thing I din't like about AZ's dry heat is my nose was so dry it felt like it was going to fall off my face lol

Good Luck with your New business - I haven't checked it out yet but I'm about to once I finish writing this :)

Yep, and we are just starting to warm up. Our winters are beautiful but the summers can get to you. When it hits 115 degrees I tend to migrate up north to cooler climates such as Flagstaff Arizona (near the grand canyon). It takes me about 45 minutes to get up to Flagstaff and its worth the reprieve.

You know what they say "its a dry heat"....:evil:

so is sticking you head in a oven but do you see me doing that?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'll take your 115 dry heat over VA's 100 humid hell hole anyday lol - the only thing I din't like about AZ's dry heat is my nose was so dry it felt like it was going to fall off my face lol

Good Luck with your New business - I haven't checked it out yet but I'm about to once I finish writing this :)

I would rather not deal with either. 115 degrees and 100 degrees with humidity is not fun. After a year in Arizona you will get use to your nose falling off. :D

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions.

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
GP:

Aloha, and thanks for your order. I love visiting Hawaii. My other company does business in Oahu, Kauai, and Maui. I love flying around the Islands as well. Thanks for your order and if you have any questions just give me a shout. Please let me know how long it takes to get your order. Its going out tomorrow (Tues) and I would like to make a note. I just want to make sure that this "howly" takes care of you and that you are happy with your order. ;)

Thanks again..
Jerry

Aloha Jerry,

Just wanted you to know that I got my juice order today, THURSDAY!!! Too good, my man. Mahalo for the truly speedy service! That's why I love you suppliers that are closer to the west coast, especially when they ship out ASAP like you do. Will be trying your flavors out soon...

Thanks again,
GP

terranlanding

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Texas
Glad to see a new US based liquid company, Radiokaos. I just started vaping a few weeks ago and I'm almost out of liquid so I took a look around here and found that you had just recently opened your business. If there's one thing I can support, its small businesses (seriously...F*** corporate empires). The FAT 20% discount really caught my eye off the bat. Nice work on that and I'm glad to see another company interfacing with their customers on the forum. I'm realllllly excited to try a few new flavors. With that discount, I figure I may as well just add an extra bottle onto my order :thumb: haha.

If e-smokey-treats had their own forum on here, I would have done reviews on their liquid, but it doesn't seem that they do. However, since you are a good enough business person to have a forum on here, I'd love to do some reviews on your e-liquid.

I'm thinking about getting Menthol (I ONLY smoked menthols when I used analogs, so I have to try it :D), Grape (I was a fan of the purple drink as a child haha), Vanilla (how bad could it possibly be?), and Redbull (I dont really drink redbull, but I'm addicted to most other energy drinks).

Okay, now I'm not asking you to review your own products, but have you personally tried all the flavors you carry? If so, how strong were the flavors of the above liquids. The first liquid I bought was some high nic mint from Ruyandirect, and the flavor was almost non-existant (and bad when I did taste it). Before I hand over my money and place my order with you, I just want to make sure I'm not going to have that nasty experience again:p.

Hope to hear from you soon so I can place my order today!

-Terran

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Glad to see a new US based liquid company, Radiokaos. I just started vaping a few weeks ago and I'm almost out of liquid so I took a look around here and found that you had just recently opened your business. If there's one thing I can support, its small businesses (seriously...F*** corporate empires). The FAT 20% discount really caught my eye off the bat. Nice work on that and I'm glad to see another company interfacing with their customers on the forum. I'm realllllly excited to try a few new flavors. With that discount, I figure I may as well just add an extra bottle onto my order :thumb: haha.

If e-smokey-treats had their own forum on here, I would have done reviews on their liquid, but it doesn't seem that they do. However, since you are a good enough business person to have a forum on here, I'd love to do some reviews on your e-liquid.

I'm thinking about getting Menthol (I ONLY smoked menthols when I used analogs, so I have to try it :D), Grape (I was a fan of the purple drink as a child haha), Vanilla (how bad could it possibly be?), and Redbull (I dont really drink redbull, but I'm addicted to most other energy drinks).

Okay, now I'm not asking you to review your own products, but have you personally tried all the flavors you carry? If so, how strong were the flavors of the above liquids. The first liquid I bought was some high nic mint from Ruyandirect, and the flavor was almost non-existant (and bad when I did taste it). Before I hand over my money and place my order with you, I just want to make sure I'm not going to have that nasty experience again:p.

Hope to hear from you soon so I can place my order today!

-Terran

Terran:

Great questions and thanks for giving us a try. First off, I have to say that Phil at E-Smokey is a stand up guy and has a large following. In fact I purchased one of my first kits from him way back when. Phil is a good friend.

In regards to my flavors I have tried them all. Some I love and some are just not for me. The juices I like the most out of my line are Cola, Hilton, Marbrow, Menthol, Red Bull and pineapple. Red Bull is full of flavor as well as Vanilla. Red Bull I use in the morning and is hard to describe but has tons of flavor. The Vanilla I have is more organic like vanilla bean. My menthol has plenty of flavor and I'm pretty sure you will like it (I smoked Marlboro Menthol Full Flavor for 15 years). I use Menthol after lunch and into the evening. I use Marbow and hilton in the evenings. Grape is also tasty and fruity. After you place an order with me you will have my phone number so you can call me if you have any questions, issues or concerns. My prices are ultra low right now to get you hooked on my service, and juice. :D

I also have flavorless if you want to mix your own.

If you send me a PM, I will give you my number and we can talk over the phone. I'm here to help you out.

Last edited:

terranlanding

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Texas
Terran:

Great questions and thanks for giving us a try. First off, I have to say that Phil at E-Smokey is a stand up guy and has a large following. In fact I purchased one of my first kits from him way back when. Phil is a good friend.

In regards to my flavors I have tried them all. Some I love and some are just not for me. The juices I like the most out of my line are Cola, Hilton, Marbrow, Menthol, Red Bull and pineapple. Red Bull is full of flavor as well as Vanilla. Red Bull I use in the morning and is hard to describe but has tons of flavor. The Vanilla I have is more organic like vanilla bean. My menthol has plenty of flavor and I'm pretty sure you will like it (I smoked Marlboro Menthol Full Flavor for 15 years). I use Menthol after lunch and into the evening. I use Marbow and hilton in the evenings. Grape is also tasty and fruity. After you place an order with me you will have my phone number so you can call me if you have any questions, issues or concerns. My prices are ultra low right now to get you hooked on my service, and juice. :D

I also have flavorless if you want to mix your own.

If you send me a PM, I will give you my number and we can talk over the phone. I'm here to help you out.

Thanks a lot for your quick response and thorough answers. I didn't really realize it when I was writing it, but I did kind of sound like I was knocking esmokey treats. I did not mean to sound like that. I really like the two bottles I got from them (menthol and chocolate[mixed was the best though]), service was fast and tracking was great. I honestly have no problem with them at all, I just wish they had their own forum to discuss the products.

As for the products, they sound great and I'm placing my order in a few minutes. A few days after I get them, I'll write up a few reviews for the e-smoking community and post them in the Aroma E-Juice section. I also just ordered a Yeti from Electro-Nic Stix, so I'll try your liquids from my 901 and the Yeti and include my opinions on how good they are in each one.

I hope the liquids match the customer service, if they do, they should be Great!

Last edited:

terranlanding

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Texas
  • Deleted by radiokaos
  • Reason: Repost

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks a lot for your quick response and thorough answers. I didn't really realize it when I was writing it, but I did kind of sound like I was knocking esmokey treats. I did not mean to sound like that. I really like the two bottles I got from them (menthol and chocolate[mixed was the best though]), service was fast and tracking was great. I honestly have no problem with them at all, I just wish they had their own forum to discuss the products.

As for the products, they sound great and I'm placing my order in a few minutes. A few days after I get them, I'll write up a few reviews for the e-smoking community and post them in the Aroma E-Juice section. I also just ordered a Yeti from Electro-Nic Stix, so I'll try your liquids from my 901 and the Yeti and include my opinions on how good they are in each one.

I hope the liquids match the customer service, if they do, they should be Great!

Thanks for your confidence. For the most part I like all the other vendors on ECF. Phil at E-Smokey is top notch in my book. If you like my juice just let others know either with a post or word of mouth. Just be honest with my service, quality of juice, and ease of ordering.

You are the second person who had "issue" with my coupon. Was it not visible upon checkout? If so let me know. Don't worry we will refund your savings on your order.

Thanks again for giving us a shot.

Jerry

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hmmmm...I just placed the order and the coupon code didn't work. As far as I can tell, it charged me full price. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Problem Solved, I got a call back right away and got it taken care of. Customer Service is TOP NOTCH.

Got you all set up and will take care of the coupon code.

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Aloha Jerry,

1) Just wondering if you will be carrying your 20% sale past the end of the month (May), or do I need to hurry and place another order to stock up for juice?

2) Also, I am wondering which, if any of your flavors in 36mg strength will hold up with cutting in half, or more, with my own pg/vg mix. I generally vape around a 12mg strength, with occasional top-offs at higher mg for an extra kick. I know VG cuts flavor alot, which is why I stock additional flavor drops from Lorann and Capella. I will also play with some of the 24mg strengths I got from you and see how they cut...

Just wondering, from your experience or reports by customers...

Of course I can always continue getting the unflavored and mixing my own from scratch, but sometimes like to start with your flavors and go from there. Personally, I have found the cherry to be very, very mild, but I am more of a coffee/choc type vaper for daily use anyway. Will try throw in some of your Vanilla and see how it blends...

Haven't tried Red Bull yet. Guess I'll add that to the next order.

Thanks again for your terrific customer service.

Aloha,
GP

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Aloha Jerry,

1) Just wondering if you will be carrying your 20% sale past the end of the month (May), or do I need to hurry and place another order to stock up for juice?

2) Also, I am wondering which, if any of your flavors in 36mg strength will hold up with cutting in half, or more, with my own pg/vg mix. I generally vape around a 12mg strength, with occasional top-offs at higher mg for an extra kick. I know VG cuts flavor alot, which is why I stock additional flavor drops from Lorann and Capella. I will also play with some of the 24mg strengths I got from you and see how they cut...

Just wondering, from your experience or reports by customers...

Of course I can always continue getting the unflavored and mixing my own from scratch, but sometimes like to start with your flavors and go from there. Personally, I have found the cherry to be very, very mild, but I am more of a coffee/choc type vaper for daily use anyway. Will try throw in some of your Vanilla and see how it blends...

Haven't tried Red Bull yet. Guess I'll add that to the next order.

Thanks again for your terrific customer service.

Aloha,
GP

Aloha GP:

Here is a quote from one of my customers from a different thread...

It arrived today and tastes great. Still a good flavor after cutting with glycerin too. I will be ordering from you again, I'm sure.

That being said, I do like watermelon and apple and both should do well if you don't cut it to "death". :D Red Bull has tons of flavor and can handle being cut a tad. You might want to try our Marbrow which is also very nice and sweet for a tobacco blend. You can always try grape as well. However if you are going to cut heavily then I would go with Apple which works well with other flavors.

I was only going to have our coupon valid till the end of the month but maybe I will hold off for two more weeks. Did you order any RY4? Some love it some don't. Also if you like Menthol you might want to consider that one as well. So if I had to choose one flavor that I think I could cut without the sacrifice then I would probably choose Apple. Red Bull is nice as an alternate.

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Mahalo for the info, Jerry...

I do have some of your apple, so I will try it for the next "light/fruit" mix, using your straight stock and then cut it a bit as well, for comparison. I just like the extra smoothness and vapor by adding a bit of VG, but hate to kill flavor - always a catch-22.

Think I'll just go ahead and order some more of the strong, unflavored stuff, and a small one of the Red Bull for kicks...

Thanks for considering the sale extension... I'm gonna keep ordering either way... :~)

Aloha,
GP

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
  • Deleted by radiokaos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread