20 Sets Freemax Mesh Pro Giveaway With ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi ECF fams,
Pls join the 20 Sets Freemax Mesh Pro Giveaway With ECF, many thanks!

upload_2018-8-9_18-18-0.png

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi. I’m new on this forum but I wanted to enter the giveaway on here for the Freemax mesh pro because I have heard such amazing things about them and would love to try it myself!! Thank you for the opportunity :)

Thank you for participating the giveaway, good luck!

Reactions: Kait_x_rose

Evesevere

Dec 5, 2017
I have tried to enter this giveaway every which way and I do it through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and the sound cloud. It never shows that I have any entries and I enter almost daily. I’ve entered so many contests and I never win but I still enter them because one day would be awesome to win out of the blue. But I don’t know what’s up with this contest because I literally have entered The same way I enter every other contest I lose LOL - but this constantly shows that I never put an entry in. Really a bummer. I know it’s not the forums fault but it still drives me nuts because I take 10 to 15 minutes out of my day to enter these contests and usually it shows me how many ‘ entries’ I have.
I hope this might count as at least one entry. Peace

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have tried to enter this giveaway every which way and I do it through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and the sound cloud. It never shows that I have any entries and I enter almost daily. I’ve entered so many contests and I never win but I still enter them because one day would be awesome to win out of the blue. But I don’t know what’s up with this contest because I literally have entered The same way I enter every other contest I lose LOL - but this constantly shows that I never put an entry in. Really a bummer. I know it’s not the forums fault but it still drives me nuts because I take 10 to 15 minutes out of my day to enter these contests and usually it shows me how many ‘ entries’ I have.
I hope this might count as at least one entry. Peace

Peace and Love, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread