Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I thought I heard this was a tobacco and graham cracker juice as well. So I take it you, Bronze, dont taste the tobacco part ? Interesting.

I got my Boba's from the Chimp. It's actually not a bad vape. But tobacco...I don't taste any tobacco in it. It's a dessert vape to me.

McGarnagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I thought I heard this was a tobacco and graham cracker juice as well. So I take it you, Bronze, dont taste the tobacco part ? Interesting.

I will just chime in here and say I don't taste the graham cracker. There is definitely a honey taste. I also do get tobacco, but it's, IMO (isn't all of this?), a mellow pipe tobacco with some hints of vanilla and some nuttiness (maybe some hazelnut and I think some pecan...it's tough to nail down with the honey taste predominating). I also don't get pepper at all. For the record, I don't really like graham crackers either, but I do like honey.

Anyway, that is what I get, but you will get all kinds of people stating different things for Boba's. You will see that in the massive Boba's thread. I wouldn't let people stating they taste graham cracker to prevent you from trying it. Although it is sweet tobacco, and if that is not your thing then I would agree to stay away.

BTW...some people say there is a toffee flavor, but IMO that is way too vague. Toffee itself has lots of different flavors, and depends on the sweetener used along with other ingredients that can include nuts and all kinds of different additions.

Last edited:

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
I got my Boba's from the Chimp. It's actually not a bad vape. But tobacco...I don't taste any tobacco in it. It's a dessert vape to me.

I didn't taste tobacco either. What I DID taste was biscuits and honey. It does taste good but I prefer my Malty Toffee for that style of vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread