2012 lorikay13 lanyard contest for the girlie girls.....and lady boyz too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok something for everybody right? The chain on this one is vintage 1970's powder coated baby blue.....your not gonna find anything like that anytime soon....signature squirrel charm will be at the back along with your pick of special request charms....I got angels....Buddha....peace signs....cats....all kinds of stuff. The O ring will fit anything from a SmokeStik to a SuperT. The rules are simple....just one rule....NO CROSS TALK.....please....it's SO much work to weed out all the babbling.....just post your entry and be done with it. The winner will be picked by random generator so honestly....I don't care what you post.....I've been thinking about it all day and can't come up with anything really unique. So just feel free to tell a joke....post a funny squirrel picture...say something you have always wanted to say.....and I will run the numbers on New Year's Eve. Not sure what time but I won't close the contest until the minute I run the generator. Have fun and please stay safe this weekend!!!!!

lanyards2012butterfly.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2011-12-30

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
squirrelcardgame.jpg
Why can't I copy and paste a pic? Will someone PM me and tell me how to upload pics to Fourm???:oops:
You don't have to use this as entry. Can't get the pic on here!! :glare:
Sorry EVERYONE :blush:
Oh it did copy. But how do I get the pic a little biger?? HELP At leaset you can c it!:D

Yes use as entry!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread