2012 - the year i quit smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
2012 will stay as the year i quit smoking. After soon 12 months i feel quite sure i never will go back. It has been a learning curve in the jungle of e-cigarettes, but i feel GG has been perhaps the main reason i made it. It has both become an good alternative to smoking and hobby to me.

For 2013 i hope many more will follow us in the quit-smoking life, and i also would like to wish you all a very happy new year

:toast:

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Congrats!! I also quit 1/20/12 the day I received my first starter kit. Its been a great year. Look at this industry over this past year. It's been quite the ride. I can't wait to see where we are next year. Making calls with our mods? Paying at the checkout line with the new credit card strip installed in "the next big thing"?
Happy new year vapers :headbang:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have 2 things in my mind that will change for one more time the way we all vape kw. Its too soon for those things but be prepared!!!
Congrats!! I also quit 1/20/12 the day I received my first starter kit. Its been a great year. Look at this industry over this past year. It's been quite the ride. I can't wait to see where we are next year. Making calls with our mods? Paying at the checkout line with the new credit card strip installed in "the next big thing"?
Happy new year vapers :headbang:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
1356430153_happy_new_year_2013_back.jpg

ferdinando.antinoro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Asti (Italy)
I have 2 things in my mind that will change for one more time the way we all vape kw. Its too soon for those things but be prepared!!!

Dear Imeo, you already have changed my vaping experience, and also make the vaping an interesting hobby for me.
So: THANKS.

Thanks to this Hobby, with the unbelivable flavour you can reach customizing rebuildables, I have reached the goal to stop to smoke on 08/26/2012.
And also thanks to all guys on this Great Forum, for suggestions and news post.

Happy 2013 to all.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Nice post runju ..same here buddy , I stopped smoking in April this year and made my way into rebiuldables a few months ago ... Now I already have some nice GG /GG attys and got blown by the engineering ...so I dived in the world of rebiuldables now.

Wish you all the best and looking forward to what Imeo will come out with in 2013 :D

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
Nice post runju ..same here buddy , I stopped smoking in April this year and made my way into rebiuldables a few months ago ...

Like you my dear friend Aron, I quit smoking and start vaping on 26/03/11, so I am going for the second year, but in July of this year I bought an Ody, since then the experience has been wonderful with this Ody, now I buy a GGTS+UFS and is other world better flavor I don't know but I'm trying and finding new experiences that make me think that I never will stop using this equipment.

So I wish you(GG Family) a very happy new year and hope you have a full year of good experiences

Best regards

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
happy new year ferdinando. I wish the next year to bring you happiness. On the other hand I will bring you new GG toys to keep your hobby alive:)
Dear Imeo, you already have changed my vaping experience, and also make the vaping an interesting hobby for me.
So: THANKS.

Thanks to this Hobby, with the unbelivable flavour you can reach customizing rebuildables, I have reached the goal to stop to smoke on 08/26/2012.
And also thanks to all guys on this Great Forum, for suggestions and news post.

Happy 2013 to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread