2014 newise intelligent WS1 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxd

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
NYC,NY
Must be pretty new or it's a re-branded version of another charger because there are no reviews out there on it yet. Interested in how it works for you thatguy2.

agree,
just some impressions for a couple of days in use: so far works just fine,
batteries do not get heated, normally cold, device itself - the same.

cannot report out on how slow or fast yet...need some more time :)

stops normally at 4.2V, dont see it overcharges

springs yet a bit too tight :)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Has anyone already charged 'normal' eneloops (NiMH) with the 2014 newise intelligent WS1 charger?

Do the batteries get hot?

Do you think this device has DV or any other sophisticated termination?

Very few people here use NiMH batteries Watchuseek and also few people have this charger. I doubt you will get any response to your questions here.

Is this a more popular charger in Germany? Also wondering if you vape with NiMH batteries. If you do, I have some questions about it for you :)

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
sure, this topic is here :)

Must be pretty new or it's a re-branded version of another charger because there are no reviews out there on it yet. Interested in how it works for you thatguy2.

So sorry guys.. got sidetracked and just found the note I left myself about this..
No problems with the charger.. got it and 2 of the EH batteries (18350).. they have
now been through 8 charge/discharge cycles and are doing fine..

the charger takes a little under 2 hours from a starting voltage of 3.4 +/- .1 volts..
they come off the charger showing 4.2 volts (on the charger led) and test at 4.18
on my multimeter.. can't say for sure which is off on the reading, but that's close
enough for me.. just guessing here, but it may be a rebranded LUC, again just guessing..

The batteries themselves are ??.. rebranded efest maybe??
EH 18350 800mAh IMR batteries flat top

or possibly there is such a company as EH??.. The charger is also branded as EH
EH 2014 WS1 smart LCD fast charger

Either way, it's doing a good job for me and I am satisfied.. well worth the money
in my opinion..

along the same lines, I bought a backup that I am right impressed with also..
tried it with a battery that was drained down to 3.12 volts (another 18350) and
in just about 3 hours, it gave me back the battery charged to 4.19 volts.. for the
money, well worth it as a backup.. xtar brand with intelligent circuit..
XTAR MC1 Charger

again, my apologies for not getting back to this sooner..

jhk3h2

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 16, 2013
Carrollton, TX
I have tried this charger and decided to carry this at our shop.

I compared this WS1 charger with Nitecore I4.

Charged 2 sony VCT5s in each charger that has the same charge. I charged 4 sony batteries completely before Nitecore i4 could charge 2 that I put initially. I would say this charger charges about 2~2.5 times faster than i4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread