Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It's 2015 and it is time for our annual Top Three Survey (formerly the Top Five Survey). Yep, I cut it to three this year. Don't ask why because I don't know. So don't ask. :)

Anyhow, as in the past, it will be broken into two categories.

1) tobacco
2) Non-tobacco

Scoring will be weighted. 3 points for a #1 selection, 2 points for a #2, 1 point for a #3. The results will be posted in a week or two depending on vote volume. Please list only HHV flavors, no repeats, no goonery. If you don't have three flavors, then leave the remaining slots blank. If you need to see the menu, click here: All Flavors : Heather

I'll get it started...

Tobacco:
1) Dragon's Fire
2) Caramel Apple Tobacco (CAT)
3) Heavenly Army

Non Tobacco:
1) Tuscan Cocoa
2) White Lie
3) Nice Pear

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Tobacco
1. Gaia
2. Legend
3. Pirate's Booty

Non-Tobacco
1. White Lie
2. Vanilla Dream
I have Tuscan Cocoa, but I haven't tried it yet. I was going to try it this weekend maybe. The Pirate's Booty moved down to third. It was first, but the second bottle just isn't as good as the first bottle was. Gaia and Legend are really neck and neck now. That is my thoughts at the moment, but those places might get switched later on.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Tobacco:
1. Heavenly Tobacco
2. Pirate's Booty
3. Maple Eh

Non-Tobacco:
1. N/A

My #3 on Tobacco is tough. Could have gone to Serendipity, but I voted for Maple Eh because I like it just as much and it is a really clean burning juice. I can go through 3 or 4 tankfuls (or more) of it in my KF 3.1 without cleaning and dry burning and changing the wick.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It was always a reorder when I was vaping fruits :)

I ordered some CAT last week. Forgot to put DF on it so I ordered some DF today and forgot to add Crackberry. I've wanted to try it for a couple/few months now. Seems everyone likes it. I should add it to my wish list before I forget. After all, I was the one whining and crying for a wish list. LA finally gets it and I forget to use it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread