Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I wonder what the delay is on this mod. I ordered one from fasttech in August, I finally cancelled ordered after several delays. It is still back ordered till mid Oct and the delays go on.
I went with a yiloong predator mech from 3f, switched to a yftk 8.5ml soft bottle and spread the contacts a little for the 20700; it's been working quite nicely. I also have a pulse bf on order, due to ship the 15th; I expect that'll be close to actual shipping date, one known update they're making ( an alternate part for the off switch). Best price I'm seeing on the pulse right now is $32 shipped from vapesourcing.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I went with a yiloong predator mech from 3f, switched to a yftk 8.5ml soft bottle and spread the contacts a little for the 20700; it's been working quite nicely. I also have a pulse bf on order, due to ship the 15th; I expect that'll be close to actual shipping date, one known update they're making ( an alternate part for the off switch). Best price I'm seeing on the pulse right now is $32 shipped from vapesourcing.

I'm looking at ordering the Pulse too. FT has a pre-order price of $27 shipped with MAP code.

Screenshot 2017-10-07 at 1.09.19 PM.png

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread