The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

20ml cartimizer nobacco juice?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by grimmer255, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. grimmer255

grimmer255 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hey Smilin will there be a 20ml cartimizer nobacco juice in the future? I love these cartimizers from lem-lime, red cow, menthol, nuport, watermelon and many others. I would love to refill my cartimizers with cartimizer flavors. :):):):):)

2. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Grimmer; I was wondering the same thing (bump)

3. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Texas
    There is supposed to be more juice coming in the near future. 5ml first then I believe larger volumes.

4. callofthevapor

callofthevapor Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    st Petersburg FL
  5. Kratt

Kratt Full Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Brodhead, WI
    I've been waiting too. I finally had to break down and get liquid somewhere else. :(

6. Tenebrae

Tenebrae Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2009
    Bay Area California
    The court ruling means FDA cannot hold in customs for time being, correct? If so the juice should be flowing soon I hope :)

7. grimmer255

grimmer255 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Bring on the eliquid.... need some more high grade nuport ejuice.....mmmmm so good.

8. KitKit

KitKit Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Hampton Roads
    You know what my request is......Butterscotch......Hurry up.....please with a big smile

9. sawlight

sawlight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    It's in the works, they are putting out fires as fast as they can! First they had a shortage of carto's, they have them now, the 5ml was next and so forth.
    They are expecting a large shipment the end of the month, but I have no idea what is all in it yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.