21st Century Rechargeable E-cig Refill Cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aple

Jun 23, 2011
OH
Hey guys, cool forum.

I just got a couple e-cigs from my local gas station (yah, should've got online and did some research, too late now), and thoroughly enjoyed them.

I got the rechargeable kind because I didn't want to be buying batteries every other day.

Anyway, I just ordered some refills and they don't -fit- into my e-cig! :(
Blackjack Coffee - $13.25 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I talked to 21 Century Smoking and they informed me that there is "21 Century Smoking" (them), and "21st Century Smoking" (my e-cig) and they didn't know where to find 21st century refills.

I've looked online but can't find anything, and the store where I got the e-cigs don't sell refills by themselves.

Anyone know where to get some 21st Century Cartridges? Thanks!

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
South coast of England UK
Sorry aple i've never heard of them. It would be a good idea not to spend anymore money with '21st century smoking' if they are this hard to get hold of. Other things will wear out and you will be in the same place again.
It may well be your best bet to cut your losses and buy a better e cig from a reputable and 'visible' company.
There are many good ones.

McG

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2010
Michigan, U.S.A.
I agree with previous poster. I started ecigs with a kit from a local tobacco shop. I was into them for $85 before I realized this product would never satistfy me. Your headed down the same path.

There are many reputable vendors registered on this site to get your gear from who will support thier product. I wouldn't trust a company not registered here. Plenty of others will come along to tell you what is best for a beginner.

Sonofamitch

May 3, 2011
Downingtown, PA
Agreed, get a more well known e cig. you will have to wait for your stuff to be shipped but just order in bulk and it won't really be an issue (other than the first order). I suggest a standard 510 starter kit or maybe one of gotvapes "flux on the town" kits. If you get it and feel you need more battery life then maybe try getting some ego style batteries. And of course always order extra juice and atomizer's or in this case clearomizers. i would suggest at least 30ml of juice to start with and a 5 pack of clearomizers.

Hey guys, cool forum.

I just got a couple e-cigs from my local gas station (yah, should've got online and did some research, too late now), and thoroughly enjoyed them.

I got the rechargeable kind because I didn't want to be buying batteries every other day.

Anyway, I just ordered some refills and they don't -fit- into my e-cig! :(
Blackjack Coffee - $13.25 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I talked to 21 Century Smoking and they informed me that there is "21 Century Smoking" (them), and "21st Century Smoking" (my e-cig) and they didn't know where to find 21st century refills.

I've looked online but can't find anything, and the store where I got the e-cigs don't sell refills by themselves.

Anyone know where to get some 21st Century Cartridges? Thanks!

Hi there,

Got started today with a kit, but no fitting cartridges. Found this website: 21st Century Smoke Refill Cartridges for Starter Kits

That is worth checking. Hope I could help. Maria

Dec 12, 2011
jamaica
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
Dec 12, 2011
jamaica
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
Dec 12, 2011
jamaica
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
Status
Not open for further replies.