Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
I made a mistake and bought a starter kit from 21st century smoke before I joined the forum. Anyone know what type it is for compatable parts? The batteries work well, just everything else on these things kind of suck.

add81631-7869-679b.jpg

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I don't know, but if you don't like it, it will probably be cheaper for you to buy a different kit rather than throw more money at something that isn't working for you. A new kit shouldn't cost you more than $30-$40 dollars. Watch the Mistress Nomad videos that are stickied at the top of the New Members section.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
It's not a KR808D-1. A KR808D-1 is a 2-piece

It is probably a Chinese model Trio - discussed 3rd here (NOTE- it lists Blu but it's Blu's old 3-piece model, not their current 2-piece model which likely uses totally different batteries). Trio is cheap Chinese model and a favorite 3-piece of rip-off rebranders who jack up the price a lot and sell it under their own name.
A Brief Cartridge and Atomizer Compatiblity Guide | Excellent Electric Cigarette Information!

You could ask at AzsmokeFree.com if they have anything for it - the sell parts for some other models rebranders use. Other than that, I don't think anyone sells Trio other than rebranders (see list in that link above) and Chinese wholesalers. Most Trio rebranders are rip-offs but maybe you will be able to find reasonably priced part at one. A battery liek that should cost no more than $15 - any more is a rip-off.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
It appears to be a 4081

That's what I was thinking. Those are supposed to be good for dipping, OP do you have any e-liquid? You can dip that knobby mesh bit right into some e-liquid and use it that way. As far as I know, the 4081 is only compatible with 4081 parts.

Here's some empty ones (fill your own): http://electronic-ash.com/estore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=27

Here's some pre-filled ones: https://www.dietsmokes.com/products/RN4081-Cartridges-Pack-of-5-.html

Last edited:

videoequus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Graham,Wa
Everyone makes mistakes before tehy get to teh forum! lol
Im still sort a noob...but Ive wasted so much time and money I feel I can be of some help.. go to liberty flights,and look at the riva or ego kits... use the 20% off option Best prices I have ever found on teh net,and I can CALL them when I have a problem.. Awesome starter option I think...
I do not really recommend the juices however,there are so many juice reviews here you will completely boggled..But start with a known and sought after vendor for trading is my advice,so even if you dont like it,someone else will likely want it.. ie Backwoods Brew,Vapor Bomb,Vaperite ,Kick Bass Vapor...

Last edited:

GobblerHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Milton, NC
Don't think it's a 4081. I have a 21 Century (2 piece) disposable a friend tried. He gave it to me when the Carto went dry. I have a 4081 (SmokeStik) and they will not interchange. The threads are slightly smaller than a 4081. The battery is about a 3/4" longer than a 4081. I was wondering myself what it is..........

elcad

Jan 6, 2011
Baltimore
I have an ego now (for the past month). I just hate wasting money so I figured I would try to find some cartomizers for the 21st century setup for backups.

I did find a use for the carts, I squeezed the juice out and dripped on my ego. The juice they use is actually pretty good. Nice good TH.
It looks like a 4081. I have a Smoke-Free one that looks just like this. I ordered 4081 parts from eSmokeClub and they did not work perfectly with my existing parts. The prefilled cartomizers I got at the mall kiosk have been refilled dozens of times and work.

I mainly have been using a Riva 510 with a regular cart. I bought some cartomizers for it from Liberty but they always taste burny. I still carry my 4081 as a spare and for hands free vaping.

Supposedly some AZ online place sells cartomizers for 4081s as well.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
I also started out with a 21st Century kit. The store where I was buying my cartons of analogs was selling them. The cartridges that come prefilled with the kit and the prefilled refill packs are rather crappy. But I got some juice and started refilling the carts myself and the ecig (whatever model it is) actually is working pretty good.

I got a 510 last night and was thinking I'd retire the 21st Century; but it gives a softer TH than the 510 and I'm debating whether I prefer a hard or soft TH.

Pretty much all ecigs come from China, don't they?

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
"I made a mistake and bought a starter kit from 21st century smoke before I joined the forum. Anyone know what type it is for compatable parts? The batteries work well, just everything else on these things kind of suck."

Fray,
Found this page - Product Variations - RN4081 Electronic Cigarette. The 21st Century looks like a DSE 100 series; there's a picture of a DSE 103 atty that looks very much like my 21st Century atty.

Could also be a DSE 108 (actual ecig dimensions fit this one best)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread