22 x eGo kits - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
You're just trying to break me aren't ya? I must resist (this time...) I must... well, that and the account is a bit dry today. Our payroll person didn't realize US Banks would be closed today, and the release date she put on the direct deposit batch was 'today'... so, no payday for me until tomorrow... *sniffle* Besides, I've already got 'nuff in a cart don't I? Just waiting and waiting... eGo 900 batt, another 3 pk of the eGo XL attys, and how could I resist a few button protectors . . . LoL Of course, this after I had one get quite hot in my hand before I realized it was pressing against the other in same hand.

So, when ya gettin' more: C-E2 510 XL Cartomizer (Black) - 5 Pack in stock? LoL Interested in trying that out and adding to my collection ;o)

lafl333

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
long island
:?:
Just making way for the next batch of eGo's, so I've put 22 of these up for sale @ $40. On the normal eGo page. There is nothing wrong with this stock, we replaced all the wall chargers, we just want to keep the batches separate.

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo
Hi Abe..sent a few emails trying to get a replacement for my faulty wall charger...do you still have the Egos on sale?...!!!

catacuss

Oct 20, 2010
Texas
Abe,

I just placed my first e-cig order in my life with you. I got in on the special ego deal. I am hoping to make the switch. Anyway, I am just curious how long the shipping will take to the US. I ordered on the USA website but when I finished paying I got a response form liberty in UK. Hopefully my order went to the right place??? what would be my length of wait to get my first e-cig? my order number is item #9960

I just looked at my receipt and this is what it says.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *LIBERTYFLIG.
Merchant information
Liberty Flights
sales@liberty-flights.co.uk
http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk
+44 1254771214 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 1254771214

I am in the USA.... did something go wrong??

Last edited:

Darth Octane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Colorado
lafl, I've answered all charger issue questions that I am aware of. We swapped all the charges out weeks ago, I don't know why people are still having problems with them to be honest.

I guess I was late to the party. I bought three kits the last time they were on sale. Didn't know you were swapping out the chargers. I just used a couple usb wall warts I had laying around. Is it too late to swap them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread