24hrs analog free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
So since I got home from Vapefest lastnight, Ive been puffin away on the Ovale. Ive tasted all of the samples that I aquired. The only ones I really liked were the java by Ovale, and the Jamaican Rum. Im gonna hit the vape shop thats literally a block away and get a couple bottles and a couple mini protank coils in the morning to stock up for the next couple of weeks. Thank you folks so much for such a great forum and all the good infor that comes with it!

24 hours and no analogs!

My wife said this may curb my other habit......my Oreos dont taste right lol!

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
Congratulations!!!

I haven't tried any myself, but a few companies do make Oreo juice :)

Oh my...

0fda0e90_spongebob-wallet.jpg

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Heya thanks yall. The wife is happy that Im not making her pause our recorded Dexter episodes every 45m to skip out to the garage.

And I got my first leaky drip tip off the ts3....washed it out, put it back together and seems good now. Giving it a break for awhile though. Mini Protank2 still hitting good after a hard day of use.

naplesvapoor

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Naples, FL USA
Congrats.... My weird vision of distancing oneself from analogs is like the movie Castaways with Tom Hanks.
The scene where he finally overcomes huge waves and leaves the island and you see the island rapidly begin to fade away into the horizon.
Simple message...you can't look back. This is life and death stuff here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread