Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Happy New Years...stock should be back up. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hope all is going well.
Thanks Jerry!! I was secretly hoping there was gonna be a sale. Either way, I was gonna order up some BCD!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks Jerry!!I was as secretly hoping there was gonna be a sale. Either way, I was gonna order up some BCD!

Hey Robin,

How are you doing? I hope all is going well.

I think it should be in stock. Let me know if you need more, I can always add before the sales ends.

Take care,
Jerry

ps..did you get the email blast for this sale?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hey Robin,

How are you doing? I hope all is going well.

I think it should be in stock. Let me know if you need more, I can always add before the sales ends.

Take care,
Jerry

ps..did you get the email blast for this sale?
Yep, I did get the email blast. Thank you. Got my order in pronto. Please check the note I sent with it. All is well. Extra work hours thru the season due to change in staff but I like what I do, so I’m cool.

How are you holding up Jerry? Happy 2019!

Reactions: radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Yep, I did get the email blast. Thank you. Got my order in pronto. Please check the note I sent with it. All is well. Extra work hours thru the season due to change in staff but I like what I do, so I’m cool.

How are you holding up Jerry? Happy 2019!

Yes you are cool and Happy New Year. I got your note and will follow up with you via email.

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread