Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
First off I would like to thank the people who put their faith in us and have ordered our products. Being that we only recently became a sponsoring supplier on ECF, I realize that ordering from someone who appears out of nowhere can be a leap of faith and I do appreciate the trust that has been put in us, we will always work hard to earn it and keep it. I have had a ton of fun dealing with forum members and have had the pleasure of meeting some absolutely wonderful people and have made several new friends.
We are extending the 25% off coupon code until midnight EST 5/9/09 . The discount code will still be "ecigforum" (without the quotation marks). As a reminder, besides DSE901 kits and accessories, we also carry parts for the RN4081 and have adjusted pricing on those parts to make it even more advantageous for you to get a good price on them especially when the coupon is used.
In my first message I posted about Electronic Ash, I indicated that we were probably going to be offering the LTV9 e-cig kit and carts in our e-store soon, however there has been a change of plans. We are discontinuing the LTV9 at both our retail stores so it won't be offered on our e-store. As most of you probably know this model has a one-piece atomizer/cartridge and although it makes tremendous vapor, we have had a few issues which have made us decide not to move forward with this model. As an alternative we will be selling the KR808D-1 which uses a similar design, however the first small shipment that we sold at one of our retail locations impressed us as this model offers great vapor production and very tasty flavors with incredible throat hit. Several vendors here are selling this model to rave reviews also, so we are very excited to be picking it up. We have a sizable order coming our way (fingers crossed) and as soon as stock levels allow, they will be added to our online offerings. We are also now offering PG (USP grade) in 16 oz size in addition to the 8 oz bottle we had before. Again, I would like to thank everyone, this is a really fun place, and feel free to drop me a message anytime!

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Thank you so much extending your sale. 25% off is awesome! I had a usb passthru and atomizer crap out on me this week so this is right on time.

Well rest assured that all that you order is in stock, packaged and on its way to Brew City via priority mail first thing monday morning. Thanks for your order!

Taras

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread