25mg ejuice want it to be 36mg how much 100% do i add? help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QBass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
spooning the Trinity River in Texas
At 100mg, you will need to mix them at about 35 parts 25mg to 6 parts 100mg to get a 36mg result. It will dilute the flavoring some and likely add just a bit of TH. There are several juice calculators available. They can really help in times like this. :) My fav at this time is the one at http://ejuice.breaktru.com/ - it's an executable program for Windows. I'm not sure if it's available for other platforms.

Last edited:

lithiumdaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
At 100mg, you will need to mix them at about 35 parts 25mg to 6 parts 100mg to get a 36mg result. It will dilute the flavoring some and likely add just a bit of TH. There are several juice calculators available. They can really help in times like this. :) My fav at this time is the one at eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator - it's an executable program for Windows. I'm not sure if it's available for other platforms.

thanx. Is there a calc. That will work on a cellphone?

lithiumdaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
thanx. Is there a calc. That will work on a cellphone?

so...in plain english, i have a 30ml bottle of 25mg strength and its full, how much, in this case, 100mg strength mixing fluid do i have to add to get to 36mg strength...in units or ml? 'scuse my request for a simple answer for my simple mind!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
At 100mg, you will need to mix them at about 35 parts 25mg to 6 parts 100mg to get a 36mg result. It will dilute the flavoring some and likely add just a bit of TH. There are several juice calculators available. They can really help in times like this. :) My fav at this time is the one at eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator - it's an executable program for Windows. I'm not sure if it's available for other platforms.

Thanks very much for the calculator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread