Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
OK so now I am ......

Mama don't be ...... .... the next time you log in also click the "remember me" box just below log in and you will never have to re login again ..... promise

I have not logged into this site since the day I joined ... I open the tab and I am on .... Love ya Mama

Dec 31, 2011
Mama don't be ...... .... the next time you log in also click the "remember me" box just below log in and you will never have to re login again ..... promise

I have not logged into this site since the day I joined ... I open the tab and I am on .... Love ya Mama

Oh Nikkita they Love ya more than me. Or just figure I need more of a stimulation than U ( I have that ever little box checked)

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
Oh Nikkita they Love ya more than me. Or just figure I need more of a stimulation than U ( I have that ever little box checked)

The problem may be in your browser.

Click on tools and go to privacy settings or tools (depending on your browser)

Uncheck the boxes that instruct your browser to delete all data after closing a window - if that box is checked.

Do make sure that cookies are enabled as well.

Hope this works for you.

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
Remind me never to cross you MVVM! I also get logged out all the time if I leave it sit for a spell. Doesn't bother me much really. I just log back in and I get re-directed back to where I was so no probs. I like high security settings and that is the small price I pay.

Way to go on the one week! Very proud of you. We are all in this together and it is a real boost to see you doing well. And if you need to vent, you can PM me anytime and save yourself the undue publicity! It's just water off of a duck's back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread