26mm or larger rta's and rdta's

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
What's up? I'm getting a new mod, Smoant Cylon, and I'm looking around for a size appropriate rta or possibly an rdta. I may be misremembering but I think the Cylon is over 30mm. Personally, I'm only interested in dual coil attys. Hoping to get some options that aren't in every online shop. Anything stylish or unusual out there with kinda standard build decks?

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
shenray-fev-dd-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-195ml-325-diameter.jpg

FEV dD Style MTL 316SS Rebuildable Atomizer by SER - Silver
Slightly unusual in that 2 mesh rolls wick juice from the top down onto a cotton cloud that sits on the screws, but not really difficult to do.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My favorite rta (which the manufacturer insists is an RDTA) is the aromamizer seven plus. It’s 30mm, holds 10ml of juice, is single or dual coil, and has flavor like an RDA :)))
It’s fairly leak resistant once you get the wicking down. The wicking is a bit unusual. Tweezers are a big help.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
My favorite rta (which the manufacturer insists is an RDTA) is the aromamizer seven plus. It’s 30mm, holds 10ml of juice, is single or dual coil, and has flavor like an RDA :)))
It’s fairly leak resistant once you get the wicking down. The wicking is a bit unusual. Tweezers are a big help.
I have heard many ppl loved aromamizer attys from the get go. Like the size also, I'll have to look into that one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread