2nd Chance ~ Drawing for FREE Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Let's do it again !!

All you gotta do is Talk to Me and I'll enter you into a drawing for a FREE Bottle of Liquid ... Your choice of Flavor & Strength.
Don't be surprised if I talk Randall into more than one winner, again .... He's easy that way. LOL

Tell me a little something about your e-cig journey. Tell me a funny e-cig story, or tell me how you found myPVshop.com ... I don't care ... Just talk to me.

Limited to one entry per person. You can post as many times as you like, but you will only get one drawing entry.

I will have a random drawing from all ID's who have posted in this thread. The User ID that is drawn will win their choice of Liquid - 1 Bottle of any "in-stock" Flavor/Strength Liquid ~ Winner's Choice.

Let's do the Drawing just a little earlier tomorrow. How about 9pm EST Thursday 1/28.

So ... Let the chat begin. And let's have some more FUN !!

Bobbi

I just started with the e-cig ..... tomorrow will be one week ... my brother (Thy) is the one who got me to try it ... all he talks about is how much he has saved and how much he likes it ... when my dad came to visit me in Texas for christmas my brother sent a kit with him for me and my husband to try and i figured that i could do it too ... so far so good :) My husband is away for two weeks but when he gets home he is going to try it too ... hopefully we will both be smoke free ... Now i need to get some different things to try ... i never knew that there could be so much shopping involved :) (i like shopping) lol ok that is my story ..... thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread