2nd Edition Cartomizers review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick37

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2010
Melbourne
Got my E2 cartos today - first impressions :
- looks like these are built similar like an AFS - mini AFS:p - the coil goes through a plastic cylinder so the liquid is contained between the plastic cylinder and the carto metal wall(no filling). The coil is wrapped in a string that goes down on sides in the liquid and drives the liquid to coil.Pretty ingenious ..!
Hopes it makes sense - i'll try put some pictures tomorrow
- Holds around 20 drops.
- filling is not so complicated - I've tried like they showed in the pictures but you need a really thin needle and you can't see what you're doing, if the liquid goes in or not ..frustrating .. so I took out the second plastic ring and you can easily fill it with direct dripping - so far so good
- vapping experience - better than normal cartos - because is no filling the liquids taste better, I also get a big amount of vapors - actually is very similar with direct dripping. TH is same with normal cartos
- on 7.4V burned at first draw :laugh: but on 3.7V works fine
I'm only using it for half hour , I'll update tomorrow

well ...updates on E2's after 24h of using
not as good as expected ....I think the biggest problem is the fact that the only way the liquid gets to coil is "going up" the string and some liquids work, some don't or just stops working ...
Also the liquid goes very fast - 20 drops keeps me going for around 1 hour on E2 when same quantity in a normal carto takes me 3-4 hours ...
Also it gets a funny taste, not burning, but more kinda chemical after around 3 hours of use - I've already disposed 4 of them ....
It's a good idea, but probably needs improvements

so much for the E2 -

Last edited:

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
You can not order them if you live in America. They are being exclusively distributed by Vapor for Life.

Thay have some small changes on the table... They are not truly happy with them yet, so they will not be available for the US market for a couple of months.

This is only true for the 808D model, just to clarify. The other versions (including the 510) are available for sale to anyone anywhere.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thanks! So far this is good news. I'm so happy to see advancements in the cart designs and it would sure be nice not to have to fool around with them constantly. :p

I wonder what ever happened with Janty's Tesler Filter. That was suppose to be the Holy Grail of carts but I haven't read anything lately... maybe I should go look. :?:

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
(510 CE2 empties, $19.48 for a pack of 30)

Carto-510-compare-sm.jpg

Someone asked about the prices, here they are. I clicked on the link that said 'Bulk Orders' because the other one said "Wholesalers'. The bulk sales link takes you to e-liquid CN Online,
Edition 2 Cartomizers E-liquid Web Shop CN Cartomizers Edition 2
and for the empties it's $19.48 for a pack of 30.

The buddy system works great, because if you have a buddy or neighbor who wants to order one also, shipping actually gets cheaper, due to the fact that it's only the first 500grams that costs the most postage.

For example (just an example to help understand), you want 2 packs and your shipping is around $22, but if you know someone who wants 2 packs also and you order all 4 packs together, shipping might go up by only $5 instead of double the amount. [just an example, I'm not using actual shipping costs right now.]

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA

skri11a

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Houston
Aargh... I couldn't help myself and went ahead and ordered. I was really hoping that we would see a little more extensive review by now but, oh well, my patience won't allow me to care. :D

I also got a few manual KR808-D1 batts too which will be nice.

Regardless, I hope somebody that's had them for a bit will start to give a little more detailed feedback soon. The wait is going to drive me crazy I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread