Status
Not open for further replies.

Craymar

Apr 14, 2010
Tx
Came across these a week or so ago. Had to wait till today to place an order for my mother, She don't do so well with computers lol. I go back to the site after telling her about the 2nd edition Cartos to place an order for tham and 300mls of e-liquid and some US E-cig seller has cut a deal with them and they won't ship to the US now. Unless they can offer them for what it would cost me to get them in China plus shipping I'll find something else. This crap pisses me off to no end. The 2nd edition carto's looked like a pain to refill anyhow. :mad:

Charles

Last edited:

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to but I get the general idea. I can understand how frustrating it must be to find out you can no longer buy something because of an exclusive aggreement a reseller has obtained.

If it is any consolation I'm pretty sure we'll only see more varieties of Cartomizers entering the market in the future. Some will inevitably be exclusive to certain retailers, but, competition will help to keep the prices low hopefully.

-Danyulc

jsaveker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Manhattan, New York
Yep these are the MicroCig Edition 2 Carto's.

They look pretty good as they do not contain cotton filler.

I am hoping they are going to be sweet at 6 volts.

They do need a syringe to refill... however they are already developing an improvement which will make them much easier to fill.

I did wonder why they stopped selling to US... an exclusivity agreement... I wonder who it is with?

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I'm guessing the exclusive US supplier is gonna be V4L...they already have exclusive dekang liquids, and it's the only company big enough to really pull a deal like this.

dunno about that since V4L is strictly KR808D-1 and these look to be KR8, 510, and the m4xx series...
so it wouldn't make sense to exclusive one model at the loss of ability to sell the other 2...

either way...have to figure out who's going to carry these...they look real promising..

hova

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
The YO
i expect grencig is behind it... they were the original no cotton filler people anyways , or am i mistaken?

i think im going to put some eliquid into a spray bottle , and throw a pan in the oven at 420 degrees , take it out , and spray the pan ..... i guess id be freebasing eliquid , but these analogs are nasty now that i have no atomizers... booooo....

id like a pic plz ofthe 2nd editions.

-hov

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
i expect grencig is behind it... they were the original no cotton filler people anyways , or am i mistaken?

i think im going to put some eliquid into a spray bottle , and throw a pan in the oven at 420 degrees , take it out , and spray the pan ..... i guess id be freebasing eliquid , but these analogs are nasty now that i have no atomizers... booooo....

id like a pic plz ofthe 2nd editions.

-hov

Yes! If anybody has a link with some more info on these cartomisers or a picture of them! That would be great!

-Danyulc

heres a link with some semi decent pictures of the inside..
RoyalSmokers electronic cigarette factory in Shenzhen

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Wow, this sounds like a huge advancement in carto technology. I'll definitely keep an eye on these. Hopefully they'll be available in the US soon.

+1! I love cartomizer so much...just scared of burning them. I can't wait to see how these perform!

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
probably wont sell to US , cause of the syringe needed....everyone knows only junkis use needles...

It's due to what was pointed out earlier in this thread. An unamed US supplier has an exclusive agreement w/ them. They also mention that in Royal Smokers link on the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

Craymar

Apr 14, 2010
Tx
Yep these are the MicroCig Edition 2 Carto's.

They look pretty good as they do not contain cotton filler.

I am hoping they are going to be sweet at 6 volts.

They do need a syringe to refill... however they are already developing an improvement which will make them much easier to fill.

I did wonder why they stopped selling to US... an exclusivity agreement... I wonder who it is with?

I bet the new ones will be under the same agreement.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Are these going to have a stronger coil?? What is going to be the filler?
So many questions... waiting waiting.. :D

I wish they'd just make one that didn't use filler, at all. With a little reservoir type thing in it. I think that it can be done, but it'd probably take alot more power to operate it, wouldn't it? Because you couldn't just submerge the coil in liquid, could you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread