2nd Mod wanted not sure what to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miainca

Sep 25, 2013
California
Hello! Newbie here. I've been vaping since May, analog free since then! My son got me my first set up and now I have a sigelei zmax mini and a Cirrus carto tank. Love this set up! I am going to the Long Beach Vaptoberfest and wanted to purchase another similar set up. I like to Vape on VW, so I want to wait to see if the Provari will come out with one, so I'm looking at the Vamo V5. Any other recommendations? Thank you!

Miainca

Sep 25, 2013
California
I dont think ProVari will come out with a VW device. Whats the point ? When you hit the sweet spot, whats the difference on how you get there ?

Anyway, SVD or an MVP would be my choices if your dead set against the ProVari.

Thanks for your response :) No not dead set against a Provari. My son has one of those too and it is really nice, but a bit heavy. He set me me up using the VW, so I am used to that. I still may look into one of those, but not sure if I want to because I want to, or because everyone raves about them! LOL!

Miainca

Sep 25, 2013
California
Next purchase MVP2 I have evic and love but you cannot have to many...

That's the box one, correct? I'd be interested to find out if a lot of women use this style. I know how good it vapes, as my son has one, but not sure about carrying around a square box.....although I guess it's a bit like carrying around my iPhone! LOL! It would be nice to have my iPhone as my mod! Phone, camera and Mod all in one! hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread