ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
with a new thread, comes a new era in the history of Halon-kind.

to reinforce our ranks:

Empress Cinder Ella
Voodoo Queen AngiBe
Duchess Diva

and if we made any moar titles, i forget them. in 5 seconds i'll forget what i'm even typing about, and broccoli isnt very good unless its steamed and then fed to a homeless person, leave me the bacon! also, why are my pants unzipped and how long have they been this way? this coffee is really strong....i think my affecting brain it's.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
with a new thread, comes a new era in the history of Halon-kind.

to reinforce our ranks:

Empress Cinder Ella
Voodoo Queen AngiBe
Duchess Diva

and if we made any moar titles, i forget them. in 5 seconds i'll forget what i'm even typing about, and broccoli isnt very good unless its steamed and then fed to a homeless person, leave me the bacon! also, why are my pants unzipped and how long have they been this way? this coffee is really strong....i think my affecting brain it's.

Princess Evie or Princess Evil depending on my mood! :lol:

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
I love the new place Dave very nice!!! Perhaps the Reverend Brimstone could bless our new home. Then we will just need Diva to christen it properly to really feel like a Halon home! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

In the name of nonsense, insanity, and good times- let us bless this new home. May all Halons feel safe in this space; may we all remember the effort and care that went into building not only our new home, but also our previous home and -especially -the community which inhabited it.

We are Halon
This is home

At least until we break it again.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
In the name of nonsense, insanity, and good times- let us bless this new home. May all Halons feel safe in this space; may we all remember the effort and care that went into building not only our new home, but also our previous home and -especially -the community which inhabited it.

We are Halon
This is home

At least until we break it again.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

VERY nice blessing!!!! But in case I missed it, I gotta have DaveOno's famous movie line too or it won't feel the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread