2Noobs here just to say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Ruger

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Southern Utah
Myname is Rachelle, and hubby is Wade. We have just started using ecigs and LOVE it! After using analogs for 40 + years both, we will never go back to them!
Love all the info on different models and all the advice! Hoping to learn a lot from all of you!
One question....Was trying to view the videos on the TeaBag mods and when I clicked the link, the videos are not on YouTube! :confused: Anybody know where I can go to find them?
What started us on this was that hubby got an ePipe for Christmas and I went and bought a Evod 1300mah Twist and a ProTank2. Hubby's pipe is already wearing out, so he will be getting a set up like mine.
Favorite Flavor.....York Peppermint Patty! YUMMY!;)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Myname is Rachelle, and hubby is Wade. We have just started using ecigs and LOVE it! After using analogs for 40 + years both, we will never go back to them!
Love all the info on different models and all the advice! Hoping to learn a lot from all of you!
One question....Was trying to view the videos on the TeaBag Mods and when I clicked the link, the videos are not on YouTube! :confused: Anybody know where I can go to find them?
What started us on this was that hubby got an ePipe for Christmas and I went and bought a Evod 1300mah Twist and a ProTank2. Hubby's pipe is already wearing out, so he will be getting a set up like mine.
Favorite Flavor.....York Peppermint Patty! YUMMY!;)

Hello Lady Ruger, and welcome to the big ta do ECF site :toast:

if you don't know of, these are very cool batteries (and darn cheap)
- Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

these too
- NEW SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 1300mah eGo Pass Through - BLACK [gv-SLBMegaV3-BLACK] - $35.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

and I like these style toppers because price and simplicity
- https://www.myvaporstore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=vivi
- Vision Mini Vivi Nova STV 2mL Clearomizer Tank

so just some things to look at, and some sites to surf if your not familiar

good luck, nice to have ya (nice job stopping stinkies) keep asking...

:)

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Rachelle and Wade. Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. Glad you found this community and joined. There are some fantastic folks here and we try to support one another along our vaping journey.

Rachelle, I'm glad you found some gear and juice that work for you and that you enjoy. Peppermint Patty sound delicious.
Wade, I'm sure that you will soon have the gear that will make your vapes fantastic. What juice do you enjoy?

This site is a great place to learn, exchange ideas and celebrate our successes. Thanks for joining and becoming part of the community.

Vape on and namaste.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Me and Mrs G started together 17 months ago...after 40+ years of heavy smoking. It has been wonderful, and likely easier when you do it together. We could even share the same equipment...until she began accessorizing...pink batts and such...not my thing...but if Mama's not happy...nobody's happy. Things I have learned after 38 years of marriage.

Now if we could just agree on flavors...never gonna happen.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Hello Lady Ruger, and welcome to the big ta do ECF site :toast:

if you don't know of, these are very cool batteries (and darn cheap)
- Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

these too
- NEW SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 1300mah eGo Pass Through - BLACK [gv-SLBMegaV3-BLACK] - $35.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

and I like these style toppers because price and simplicity
- https://www.myvaporstore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=vivi
- Vision Mini Vivi Nova STV 2mL Clearomizer Tank

so just some things to look at, and some sites to surf if your not familiar

good luck, nice to have ya (nice job stopping stinkies) keep asking...

:)

THE ABOVE ADVICE IS EXCELLENT :2c:

Lady Ruger

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Southern Utah
Thanks for all the great responses!
We've spent most of the day checking out all the info on here and the links that were suggested! So much to learn!:p Wade's favorite flavor so far is RedHotts that we get from a local Vape Shop. The nice part is they will custom blend for you if you have an idea for a mix.
So far, we are not missing those nasty analogs and I can actually smell again!
Have a hunch we are going to be starting spring cleaning early this year!:2c:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Thanks for all the great responses!
We've spent most of the day checking out all the info on here and the links that were suggested! So much to learn!:p Wade's favorite flavor so far is RedHotts that we get from a local Vape Shop. The nice part is they will custom blend for you if you have an idea for a mix.
So far, we are not missing those nasty analogs and I can actually smell again!
Have a hunch we are going to be starting spring cleaning early this year!:2c:

bet ya might like this then (and cheap)

- Cinnamon Red Hot E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread