2ohm boge cartos on 5 volts! Am i the only one that likes this combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyh3342

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
new london ct
I have been using this combo for a year and have never had any problems. one cartomizer lasts me 11 days give or take. But people are telling me that I am going to pop cartos left and right and yet i've never had a problem. (using my 5 volt passthrus, vamo, sid, MV BoxMod, Provariv2.5. :) Is there anybody else that vapes like this? maybe its cuz I use mostly menthol juices:blink:

dmanindfw

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
DFW, TX
I run my Boge at between 6-10 watts. I get no better flavor running above that with the juices that I personally use. I could run hotter but again it doesn't improve the flavor and I just use more juice and reduce my battery life and likely the carto life. The beauty of VV/VW devices is you can customize the power to your juice to maximize flavor. Maybe the sweet spot for your juice is 5 volts but it definitely is not with the juices I have used.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
With certain juices, yes, I've certainly run 2ohm (and 1.7ohm) cartos at 4.5-5v and gotten amazing results..but it's really down to the juice. As you noticed, menthol seems to work well, I've found most coffee flavors run well at the higher power levels, some dark caramels and such taste better to me on a high wattage, and of course tobacco flavors, the few I can stand, seem to be richer with the higher voltages..but taste varies ;) I do have to say I haven't found a single fruit or dessert-ish vape that tastes any good at those levels, unless you consider caramel a dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread