3.0 boges.... and other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Where are you guys getting your 3.0 boges from? I have ordered from several places, but I just keep getting sent 1.5 to 2.0 boge cartos, or so says the box, and the provari agrees. One place sent me 1.5 +/- 0.2 ohm DCT cartos instead of the boge 3.0's I ordered (I dont have a DCT tank as that tank was way too expensive to maintain since the cartos for it are so much more expensive than the boges I had been ordering for use on my ego, so I have a mini sub tank) and the rest of my order was correct so I don't know WHATS going on, each place claims I was sent the correct item... I even offered pictures to show them the packaging they sent me, and what was inside but they all declined and insisted I had the correct items.

I have limited funds, and cant afford to keep a large stash of cartos around, so by the time I get the wrong order, I am out and have to keep them and hope the next order/ place/ sends the right stuff...

Second question..

Its just very annoying that the only SR 3.0 thing I have is an atomizer, and even that tastes burnt if I go above 4.6 volts using a drip sheild and all sorts of different flavors. What are others finding with 3.0's? What should my range be? I use a sweetened menthol from tasty vapor in a tank for my all day vape. Then a wide variety of fruit flavors for dripping when at home, all from Vapor God. Peach, black cherry, pear, key lime, orange cream, chai (the list goes on)... Everything tastes horrid once I go above 4.6 volts, and my menthol burns and turns nasty at anything above 4 and can't be used on my atomizer for dripping at all or I get no taste what-so-ever, no matter what voltage I set it to.

Anyone have some help/ ideas? I was going to post this in "where do I get ....." but since its also provari related figured better to post here.

I know the masters will have some good advice for me :)

Last edited:

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
I have ordered mine from CCV and Vapor God. CCV has free shipping and Vapor God gives away a free 5ml juice of your choice with each 5 pack. No mix ups here.

Yeah Vapor god is where I have always gotten the 2.0's from just because with a 5ml of juice included in the 7 buck price it was my best bet, but... yeah they keep sending me 2.0's when I order 3.0's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread