• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

3/21/10 order #278-409

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
This will be completely unhelpful but: I'm one who got a ship notice Sunday, only I can't shed light on whether the notice was accurate since I'm outta town. So if it did come, it's being held in the receiving room of my bldg.

Still hopin you and everyone else do get them tomorrow. :) If not, we probably do know for sure that delivery really really is nigh now (not that that makes this ok).

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I got the Sunday email. I've been hoping for delivery since Wednesday. I thought it was a day or two overdue today, so I was really hopeful. Nothing yet. USPS still delivers on Saturday. Come on Saturday!

I haven't been doing too much .....in' and moaning ... in fact, I would've chosen to wait even longer if that would assure not receiving a rushed juice Box. I hope it will be worth the wait ... I've gotta be optimistic that it will be. :)

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I got the Sunday email. I've been hoping for delivery since Wednesday. I thought it was a day or two overdue today, so I was really hopeful. Nothing yet. USPS still delivers on Saturday. Come on Saturday!

I haven't been doing too much .....in' and moaning ... in fact, I would've chosen to wait even longer if that would assure not receiving a rushed juice Box. I hope it will be worth the wait ... I've gotta be optimistic that it will be. :)

If it doesnt come tomorrow we all have a serious right to get very ....... That really means we were all flat out lied to. At this point though if the creator really cared about continued buisness wouldn't you maybe kick up a couple extra bucks for next day (not even overnight, that can be real expensive) but just better than normal delivery since you knew they didnt go out the day you told everyone and everyone has already put up with extra weeks of waiting. if it were me i'd be overnighting them as they came off the assembly line and apologizing to like crazy, hoping to resurrect my buisness. at this point if i got an email saying "carlos's apartment got broken into by gang members and they stole everything, here's your money back, sorry"...i probably wouldnt be surprised haha

I was soooo excited thursday, then sad, then friday had to be the day, then sad

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
If it doesnt come tomorrow we all have a serious right to get very ....... That really means we were all flat out lied to. At this point though if the creator really cared about continued buisness wouldn't you maybe kick up a couple extra bucks for next day (not even overnight, that can be real expensive) but just better than normal delivery since you knew they didnt go out the day you told everyone and everyone has already put up with extra weeks of waiting. if it were me i'd be overnighting them as they came off the assembly line and apologizing to like crazy, hoping to resurrect my buisness. at this point if i got an email saying "carlos's apartment got broken into by gang members and they stole everything, here's your money back, sorry"...i probably wouldnt be surprised haha

I was soooo excited thursday, then sad, then friday had to be the day, then sad

What makes you think there is any money left to issue refunds?

sl2222

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
NC-USA
I'm #278 and no dice here.
When Porphy sent the ship notice on Sunday I'm sure that carlos probably told him he was sending them out Monday since u can't mail on Sunday.
That still doesn't explain anything tho cause I'd have had it by now.
Porphy shouldn't send a ship notice until they are physically in the mail system.

I just wish someone with the knowledge would tell us WTF is going on. It amazes the .... out of me with the lack of communication. Porphy jumped in for a few days to help explain but now we don't hear from him either.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm #278 and no dice here.
When Porphy sent the ship notice on Sunday I'm sure that carlos probably told him he was sending them out Monday since u can't mail on Sunday.
That still doesn't explain anything tho cause I'd have had it by now.
Porphy shouldn't send a ship notice until they are physically in the mail system.

I just wish someone with the knowledge would tell us WTF is going on. It amazes the .... out of me with the lack of communication. Porphy jumped in for a few days to help explain but now we don't hear from him either.

Knowing this now, i'd rather have not gotten that bs email. i was much better off before i knew it was (not) on its way. in the words of that little girl on the baby's can read commercial..."That's not nice"

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Saturday...hopefully, it will be today, and we'll all have a good laugh while we're giving ourselves nicotine poisoning.

I hope you're right brother. I got the eagle eye on the mailbox. Harpo tracked an atty replacement from carlos to his post office today. Hopefully this proves the theory that the man known as carlos was at a post office sometime in the past couple days. I REALLY hope this is all worth it and in a couple weeks we'll be looking back on this laughing......

We need to get TMZ on Carlos :) "UMM Excuse me CARLOS? Were you at the post office mailing boxes today ?!?" (Camera flashes going off)

Last edited by a moderator:

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm #348 I also got the email last Sunday saying mine was shipped, just checked my mailbox...nada, not there.

My mail just came as well....no juice box. Ya, i think we were all just flat out lied to. This sucks. No mail Sunday. Great. I doubt it will be here Monday either. I have a feeling they got mailed something like Thursday. Thats all well and good, just dont send me an email last Sunday. Thats worse than normally waiting. Tease.

Last edited by a moderator:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
...by the time I even get back in town so I can play with it if/when my Supposedly Shipped Sunday box also arrives... well shoot I'ma gonna be in here talking to myself! "Helloooooo helloooooooo anybody home, damsel in distress here".... Hehe nah better not jinx myself. ;)

Hope things get better and better for you & your box Clyde, let us know if any particular new advice you get helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread