Status
Not open for further replies.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Wow, mega late reply but I will update anyway. The LR901 bridgeless atties were not up to our standards to say the least so we decided not to sell the batch we received. And now with the labor shortage in China it may take a another week or two before we have a legit batch.

Cheers,
Tim

still no 901 bridgeless on your site. eta?

VicTweezy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Norfolk, VA
I just placed an order for 20 bridgeless LR 510s. I saw the 1.49 drip tips too, and decided to throw some new colors into the mix. I can't say no for 1.49 each. I'll post on shipping times, I picked the 10-17 days option. Hopefully my last 2 attys will hold out. I should have ordered earlier... Cheers on selling the bridgeless attys, save me the trouble of ripping that useless hunk of junk out of there.

VicTweezy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Norfolk, VA
So I went and got the package from the Post office, it was packed VERY well. Box, bubble wrap, box, bubble wrap, Styrofoam, bubble wrap, box plastic, and finally item of choice! I was a touch disappointed that these atys still have fiberglass wicks in them. The drip tips are top notch, and the same as everyone drip tips. Colors are bright, and brilliant.

The First aty that I pulled from the box, got the primer blown out, and screwed on to a SD mkII. It fired for about a second and then faded away never to fire again... :( Take two, same process, provides consistent, flavorful vapor. I haven't pulled any fiberglass out yet, but plan on trying that later tonight. I'll practice on the one that doesn't work, and we'll see what's under there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread