3 Coworkers bought Reo Minis this past week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
So, I've been vaping and they've been smoking just about every Wed evening when we meet after work for drinks (there are others who smoke too and this is at a 21 and over smoking bar). Suddenly this past week, three of the ladies approached me and told me that they wanted to buy Reos. I told them I would show them where to go to buy them and suddenly one of the ladies is on Rob's site and decides she wants one right then and there. The other two ladies follow suit. I had to explain that they also need attys, a drip tip and probably would want the button top...oh, and they need batteries and a charger. Basically they order everything they need right then and there (with smart phones) except juice. Well the Reos all showed up at their homes today, so I ventured out to one of their homes where there were anxiously awaiting lessons on setting up a Reo for the first time, etc. I had to mix juice for everyone because they are clueless about any of this. Lucky for me, 2 of them are menthol smokers so it was easy mixing up some of Vaporzone's concentrates along with several drops of "Fresh Breath" (that stuff is really good by the way- I think it's more mint than menthol, but still really nice). Lucky for them, my order from VZ had just gotten here as well. Anyway, they are all very pleased!! I need to give them a few places to order juice from and let them decide if they want to do the simple DIY like I do or buy some flavors already mixed up from different vendors. There are several others I work with who have shown an interest and I suspect that a few of them will also be buying Reos in the near future!

I have told them about the ECF and the Reo sub-forum. Let's hope they make it here. I'm sure they will have lots of questions when they do.

Last edited:

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Awesome_mc_HT_Smiley_16ffaf3dacb83b3cdcfca7e17df0f735-335c36d3c82a23dfd77e98db962620cf.gif

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Wasn't patting my self on the back but I was truly amazed too. I have found that being a Reovangelist isn't always the answer- sometimes best to just be yourself and let your actions speak. Btw, I downloaded eJuice for my iPhone...nice app!! I have recommended it to the others- they all have smartphones. It will take them awhile. I have 3 chargers lent out as well as 2 batteries each until they get theirs from Randy at RTDVapor.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
You've brought three brand new vapers into the world and now you're responsible for them. It's in the vaper's code, I think.

Hell, I got my sister off smokes and on to vaping and now I've become her juice pimp. Now she just orders her favorite flavoring and has it sent to my house. I'm expected to make large batches of her favorite juice and mail it to her post haste. I do it even though I never liked her that much. Family. Go figure.

:p

Congrats to your coworkers, Dave!

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I hear you, but soon (I hope) the dependence will end!!
So far no phone calls today...did get a Facebook msg of thanks from one saying she's been "vaping and squonking" all day and has flooded the atty several times, but unscrews it and blows it out and vapes on!! My friends are fast learners! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread