3 generations of Dovpo Topside,which one do you like best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovpo_hannah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2019
www.dovpoecig.com
Hello fams,
These are 3 generations of Dovpo Topside products:
Topside
Topside Dual
Topside Dual Carbon
Do you know them well? Which one do you like best ?
I want to know who owns them all ? :)

Rhtf3zj.jpg

Also we will have more in the future,stay tuned! and welcome to share your topside series products with us.
BTW,this is Dovpo Official Retail Store,please check it out if you need,we ship with DHL. :)
https://store.dovpoecig.com/
Thanks for your support to Dovpo.
Dovpo

Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I only own the topside 21700, but I like it the best. There are things _I'd_ change, but I appreciate the time and effort that went into designing it.

As for the other two, other than my taste in asthetics, which the only flaw of the single is the 510 pin should be centered over the battery, the widend front with out a bigger screen, as well as the height of the bottle make them look awkward and forced from the design of the single.
Every other niggle I have is minor. I would have liked the axel of the top cap of the bottle to be a shaft that connects to the main housing, so as not to be detachable, related, sometimes the magnets underneath scrape my battery wraps, which is, of course, user error. Also, the magnets would have been nice if a little stronger, as the force barely holds the cap on. My last hope, is that there will be a water resistant varient, as that alone would MAKE me upgrade.

Thanks for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread