Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
You never had Good & Plenty licorice candies before?? They are not usually my cup of tea, but maybe once a year I will get a box of them. You should try a box!

Thanks for the review, was wondering about their juices. Strawberry circus sounds really good. LOL nice ending, I thought the vapingmonkey never screwed up LOL ;)

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
You never had Good & Plenty licorice candies before?? They are not usually my cup of tea, but maybe once a year I will get a box of them. You should try a box!

Thanks for the review, was wondering about their juices. Strawberry circus sounds really good. LOL nice ending, I thought the vapingmonkey never screwed up LOL ;)

The monkey ALWAYS screws up! loll Yeah never tried those when I was a kid (even till now), I always thought when they said licorice it was something like the black jelly bean..lol..that's why I was hesistant to try the juice but is surprising flavorful. The Strawberry Circus I like because my type of flavor is the creamy type. But all three are pretty tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread