3 mg nic e liquid that is 50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
is it possible to find factory premade juice that is 3mg nicotine and also is 50% VG 50%PG ?
cause it seems like 50/50 liquids are only on the higher nic range (6+)
the vg makes me have a runny nose, makes me caugh and i have a feeling whenever i use the common 70VG liquids out there that my lungs are not clear after vaping, like i just inhaled whater after diving....
is that common to have that feeling from inhaling vg ?

making my own juice is not an option by the way

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
Yep! I’m sure theres plenty but doing a google search this came up first. Check this out...
https://www.ejuices.com/collections/50-50
most of them are like 20$ for 30 ml bottle which is really high
im am used to paying like 57 dollars for 240ml from two local vendors here in israel
but they both have 50/50 for only 6mg nic and above for some reason

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Before sharing the link I clicked on a couple just to be sure they do have 3mg nic in 50/50. One was sold out of 3mg atm while the other had 3mg. $20 for 30ml is a bit high though. Because your first question was...
is it possible to find factory premade juice that is 3mg nicotine and also is 50% VG 50%PG ?
I wanted to let you see for yourself it’s possible. One of my points in sharing the link was to show how easy it is to search and find. Though, at the same time, these we can find this way aren’t tried and true by anyone we know &/or trust. Someone on here might be able to point you in the right direction who also has experience with your preferences. Being that I don’t, this is all I have to offer. Wish I could be more help!

Reactions: stols001

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
You could possibly be sensitive to VG. I’d be careful until you know the cause and might talk to a doctor!
I understood that vg is resposible for the vapour and i geuss i feel a bit bad because of that
Its not like i have that feeling all the time, only like for 10 min after i vape
And i dont remember that happening after i vaped 50/50 liquid 6mg nic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Some folks do get a "heavy" sensation in their lungs after vaping high VG, yes.

You should be able to find what you need, but it may come at a premium. If you have any interest in DIY, well it does allow you total control over all your ingredients and is for the most part even cheaper than storebought although I genuinely thing you can probably find what you need, albeit it may wind up more expensive in the long run, etc.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: NatashaTMT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread