3 NEW Liberty Liquid Premium Flavors Now In Stock !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bobbi, I got the 24mg strength as I do most of my liquids. Do you think it could be bad/rancid nicotine that caused our mutual "pepper" flavor? :confused: That HAS to be a likely reason, I'm thinking. I'm just glad that SOMEONE else has had the same experience, and i'm not going crazy!!

At first I giggled at the irony.. Dr. Pepper name / Pepper flavor ... then I started feeling nauseous .... Never dumped the rest of it out like I thought I would though. It's just hard to throw $7.00 down the toliet. For that price I could have bought a pack of analogs and made myself just as sick... and maybe even enjoyed it compared to this! ;)

I'm actually kicking myself for not buying a flavor I actually have vaped before... my courisosity just got the best of me.

Chris

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Okay ... So ... I finally gathered the courage to try the Doc P flavor with interesting results. Here's the story ....

My daughter & her boyfriend were here for Easter weekend. She's a Dr Pepper drinker and has been vaping for about 3 months. He is not a Dr Pepper drinker and is new to vaping. I also do not drink the drink and have been vaping for a while now.

The 3 of us tried the liquid ....

My daughter - the Dr Pepper drinker - LOVED the juice. She thinks it tastes very much like the drink and said it had NO taste of black pepper. She asked if she could keep the rest of the bottle.

Me - not the beverage drinker - Liked the juice. I can't really say what it tasted like. Sort of - fresh? - I guess. Would it be an every-day vape of mine. No. But I did not hate it. Did it taste like black pepper to me ?? Not in the least. And being as I am not a huge fan of black pepper, I would taste it if it were there (or so one would think).

Boyfriend - not a drinker of the beverage - new to vaping - HATED it. Said it tasted exactly like black pepper.

So ... How weird is that ?? 2 say "no" to a black pepper taste and one gives it a vehement "yes".

I guess it goes to show things can taste quite different to each of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread