3 weeks in; Liquid's storing OK in Bottle - not in Tank-ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
HDV- 3 1/2 weeks back I ordered half dozen liquids and assorted other items including one pyrex tank.I fell in LUV w/the "dutch" apple pie- and was going to reorder. The flavor is now only "Apple pie".The question is- its turning dark brown in the tank!The pyrx tank's never had any flavor except the DAP in it.When I refilled last weekend, I swapped out the carto (SS SMoketech, double laser punched via HDV).Primed it well, rinsed and dried the tank (air dried), refilled and over night the liquid turned dark.I repeated the process yesterday- same carto, same results.Is the Apple Pie not aging well? it was 50/50 without any added flavor, etc.Ideas welcome.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
HDV- 3 1/2 weeks back I ordered half dozen liquids and assorted other items including one pyrex tank.I fell in LUV w/the "dutch" apple pie- and was going to reorder. The flavor is now only "Apple pie".The question is- its turning dark brown in the tank!The pyrx tank's never had any flavor except the DAP in it.When I refilled last weekend, I swapped out the carto (SS SMoketech, double laser punched via HDV).Primed it well, rinsed and dried the tank (air dried), refilled and over night the liquid turned dark.I repeated the process yesterday- same carto, same results.Is the Apple Pie not aging well? it was 50/50 without any added flavor, etc.Ideas welcome.

The liquid color change is normal in my experience with tanks. It does that will all flavors, but the sweeter one's in particular will be more noticeable. Because not all the liquid is being burned/vaped there is some that back flows and it will be darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread