The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

30 days and counting.... I understand the Air Mail Decision

Discussion in 'HealthCabin' started by tygertyger, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I understand why Health Cabin has chosen to drop China Air Mail for now. Though I am puzzled as to why items from other suppliers get to me that way in just 13 days!!

I placed a reasonably large order on Nov.3.... It was turned around by China Customs and reshipped on the 13th. The last tracking entry recorded was from Nov.18, but as of Today, Dec.3.... still no package. So while it's only been on it's current voyage 20 days. reality is that I've been waiting 30 days. Fortunately, I'm a very patient person.

However, since then, a friend decided he wanted some stuff and we placed an order together. It was placed on a Friday night, and in my hands the following Thursday afternoon. How, you ask? DHL. If you have friends nearby, I recommend you pool your orders and share the cost of DHL. By splitting the shipping it was no more than domestic regular parcel post, and we had our stuff in under a week. Well worth it in my opinion.

2. RedMoxy69

RedMoxy69 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2012
    Palm Springs, Florida
    I hear you & feel your pain, you're preaching to the choir, WE ALL NEED COMMISERATION SOMETIMES!!! I ordered November 3rd too & just got mine today, so tye another knot & hang on patient one-I know it did'nt make me feel that much better but great to know people care & understand where you're coming from, judgement free! May the force be with you our friend...

3. newsunshine

newsunshine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    China
    I am sorry that we can not get airmail same fast as others do.
    that is also the main reason why we recommend DHL and decrease DHL shipping price a lot.:)

4. tygertyger

thanks for the feedback newsunshine, but now I'm worried.

I was really hoping it would show up this week, but the mailbox was empty again today.

I've been following the tracking online and it told me for a long time that it was shipped on Nov.13, then later it showed an entry dated Nov.18 that seemed to imply the package was ready to leave China. But today when I check, the system can't find any record of that package whatsoever! Should I be concerned?

5. newsunshine

Apr 7, 2009
    China
    I am sorry to hear that. It may take 60 days to reach you after it is shipped. so we do appreciate your more patience.
    Also please click help desk and submit a ticket. our guy will look into it for you monday. :)

6. tygertyger

Thanks newsunshine,

I'll just continue to be patient.... no need to submit a ticket right away, as just now I see the last tracking information is showing up again! So it must still be in the system somewhere :)

7. newsunshine

Apr 7, 2009
    China
    Glad to know that it shows up again. I do hope that you can get it before holiday. :)

8. RedMoxy69

RedMoxy69 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2012
    Palm Springs, Florida
    It means it was AGAIN returned to Health Cabin, Jackbox & I both went through that & HC knows EXACTLY where U'r package is at all times, they simply choose not to tell YOU! I just made a purchase & shipping is/was now $29, last time I'll do that. HC, WHY WHY WHY ARE U NOT having success w/airmail like every other company out there??? The truth/honesty would be refreshing & please tell Tyger you have to resend the package again as it was returned please, enough already. PM me Tyger if they cut off your tracking link, as they did that to us, but we got our order in a month in the end, sorry yours is still in the wind doll!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.