30 ml CinnaBomb for 9.95 SALE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
Ordered - I've been in love with the Fire 'n Ice and have not yet experienced CinnaBomb - Thank you!

I've been hooked on Fire & Ice since I first tried it. I had a small 5ml bottle of Cinnabomb when this sale was announced and decided to try it out to see if I wanted to take advantage of the savings. Long story short, I vaped the whole bottle in a day and re-ordered 2 30ml ones. I think this is gonna become my new favorite.

I never really tasted the Menthol in the Fire & Ice until I vaped it right after my Cinnabomb sample was gone. Wow, the Menthol really popped. I still love Mutt's F&I but Cinnabomb is gonna take over for a while as my everyday vape.

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
damn...cinnabomb has stolen a faithful follower of the fire n ice

9.gif

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Omg...I just got my winning bottle of cinnabomb from Mutt. All I can say Is WOW! It's like chewing on a piece of Big Red gum. Lot's of vapor and taste...freshings your mouth. It also seems very light and airy on the vape. Not as harsh as I thought it was going to be....But yet it does have an awsome TH.

Thank you Mutt for sending it!!!!!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
oh no..i am so upset....i ordered 2 bottles of cinnabomb and paid for upgrade to priority, they shipped on the 7th and still no delivery today!!!! i dont get it, from Ohio to Texas and priority mail takes more than 3 days? and tomorrow is no mail cuz of veterans day. i was so looking forward to vaping cinnamon tonite to kick off my four day weekend, cuz i am ALL OUT of cinnabomb and Fire & Ice....what a let down. i am trying to get my local supplier to open his shop for me tomorrow so i can buy some fireball or cinnamon from him tomorrow on a holiday. pray for me! i am desperate!

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
oh no..i am so upset....i ordered 2 bottles of cinnabomb and paid for upgrade to priority, they shipped on the 7th and still no delivery today!!!! i dont get it, from Ohio to Texas and priority mail takes more than 3 days? and tomorrow is no mail cuz of veterans day. i was so looking forward to vaping cinnamon tonite to kick off my four day weekend, cuz i am ALL OUT of cinnabomb and Fire & Ice....what a let down. i am trying to get my local supplier to open his shop for me tomorrow so i can buy some fireball or cinnamon from him tomorrow on a holiday. pray for me! i am desperate!

Prayers your way! I'm in the same boat - also ordered Cinnabomb on the 7th .... it "should" have been here today but that didn't happen. Anyone know where to find Cinnamon Snus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread