Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Oh! you guys are killing me, if I place one more order for anything..anywhere the wifey is going to Kill me anyway... So what the heck I guess I shop a little! :)

Just tell her how beautiful she looks today and a dinner and a movie is always a nice date to go on. hint* hint*

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Oh, I can't wait to try the peppermint mocha, and the heath bar, and the baby ruth, and..... wow, yummy

Maybe you should have ordered some for mom and tried a little? lol There will be more sales and it was great that you looked out for mom and dad first.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
Mom & Dad are in California, and I'm in Kansas, so I have to have them sent directly to them. Probably a good thing that I can't vape their stuff. ;)

I wanted to order stuff for them that I had already tried, and knew was really the best of the best, since it's all they'll have for a couple of weeks til I can order more to send them some samples. She told me what she was looking for in flavor, so I could figure out what to order from past experience. They've probably got about 150 ml of assorted juices, they just don't really like any of them a lot.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Thanks for the hints hairball, I prolly tried them already tho! Yikes now what?:facepalm:

Well, let's see....we've come up with plenty "lines" before so I'm sure we can do it again. LOL

1. They were sent to me to test out and report back because they are new flavors.
2. If I order from this sale, I go on the preferred list and can get juices cheaper from now on.
3. I only ordered 1 bottle and somehow my order got screwed up and 31 more bottles came with it.

That's a start...I'm sure others can chime in with others suggested from the past. :)

kts

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
SF Bay, CA
Well, let's see....we've come up with plenty "lines" before so I'm sure we can do it again. LOL

1. They were sent to me to test out and report back because they are new flavors.
2. If I order from this sale, I go on the preferred list and can get juices cheaper from now on.
3. I only ordered 1 bottle and somehow my order got screwed up and 31 more bottles came with it.

That's a start...I'm sure others can chime in with others suggested from the past. :)

mine are:

1. well...you stole my last bottle of...!
2. but you never know how long the sales last...so i HAVE to order THIS time
3. hey man, it's MY money
4. we all know what happens when i nicfit...do you REALLY want that?

the last one usually does it LOL!

markdpman

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Brighton, Tn.
I know this is not concerning liquid but I have a bunch of liquid I am about to order and before I do can anyone tell me if the 510 atomizers for Joye 510 are standard resistance or what , I need to know quick cause I'm about to order a big expence and would just like to know. Pardon my typing, its late, been drinking my favorite stuff and want to get this order in before I "hick" go to bed, thanks anyone.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

Great ideas! There's also:

I won a contest at FSUSA.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I know this is not concerning liquid but I have a bunch of liquid I am about to order and before I do can anyone tell me if the 510 atomizers for Joye 510 are standard resistance or what , I need to know quick cause I'm about to order a big expence and would just like to know. Pardon my typing, its late, been drinking my favorite stuff and want to get this order in before I "hick" go to bed, thanks anyone.

The only Joye 510 cartos I've tried are these: FreedomSmokeUSA .

I just measured one and it's 2.5 ohms. Hope that helps!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ok not sure what I'm missing or if I passed it over but what is the website?

Nevermind, found it

If you look at the first page of this forum where all of the threads are listed there is a link at the top of the page. I know that you already found it but you may want to bookmark this FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread