Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I will try that one and I will let ya know how they are...have a feeling I will be hangin' around here for awhile
GREAT people here!!!! I really wanted to try some of those new baccos and WE and HM....guess it will have to wait till next time. OK.....next time will prob. be tomorrow :)

We'd love to have you stick around here with us! We get a lil' crazy at times but what's life without some fun? :) Oh, and keep an eye on the site cause I think more new flavors will be popping up.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I am in need of assistance please.... When you think of Peppermint Mocha, do ya think like a chocolately cappuccino type with peppermint? That's my idea anyway. Or is really more like just chocolate with peppermint?

(Yes, I am the one holding up the line at Starbucks while trying to figure out WTH all those words mean.)

I thought of Starbucks immediately when I put a bottle in my shopping cart! I'm thinking it's going to be a latte or cappuccino type drink with peppermint and a little bit of chocolate. I'm so looking forward to vaping it!

By the way, when I worked in government, I used to go to Starbucks at least twice a day because it was a block from my office. My favorite morning drink was a lowfat triple latte. Yum! :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I thought of Starbucks immediately when I put a bottle in my shopping cart! I'm thinking it's going to be a latte or cappuccino type drink with peppermint and a little bit of chocolate. I'm so looking forward to vaping it!

By the way, when I worked in government, I used to go to Starbucks at least twice a day because it was a block from my office. My favorite morning drink was a lowfat triple latte. Yum! :)

OK VG, do not drink the juice! lol

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
OMG! You are going to LOVE the American Spirit and Watermelon Bubblegum! I have some Razzbull on the way as I like anything with Raspberry!

Please post your reviews on the Voodoo and Appletini because they peeked my interest!

Great place here at FSUSA - we love to hangout and chat!

I'm a first timer and I ordered:

1 x Razbull Pre-mixed Specialty
Milliliters 10
Nicotine 24mg
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Extra Flavoring None
1 x American Spirit Tobacco Pre-mixed Specialty
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Milliliters 10
Flavor Menthol
Extra Flavoring None
Nicotine 24mg
1 x Appletini Pre-mixed Specialty
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Milliliters 10
Extra Flavoring None
Nicotine 24mg
1 x WatermelonBubbleGum Pre-mixed Specialty
Extra Flavoring None
Milliliters 30
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Nicotine 24mg
1 x Voodoo Pre-mixed Specialty
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Nicotine 24mg
Milliliters 10
Extra Flavoring None
1 x PG/VG Based Unflavored Nic Juice
pg/vg 0%pg-100%vg
Nicotine 30mg
Milliliters 30
1 x Butterscotch Almond Pre-mixed Specialty
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Nicotine 24mg
Milliliters 10
Extra Flavoring None
1 x Gummy Bears Pre-mixed Specialty
Extra Flavoring None
Milliliters 10
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Nicotine 24mg
7 x 3ml Bottles
1 x Heath Bar Pre-mixed Specialty
pg/vg 50%pg50%vg
Milliliters 10
Nicotine 24mg
Extra Flavoring None

Hope these are good ones...looking forward to receiving these!!!!!

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
I am in need of assistance please.... When you think of Peppermint Mocha, do ya think like a chocolately cappuccino type with peppermint? That's my idea anyway. Or is really more like just chocolate with peppermint?

(Yes, I am the one holding up the line at Starbucks while trying to figure out WTH all those words mean.)

Lol, I'm with you Free..I go for option 1.. the second one sounds more like Thin Mint to me.. I hope it's #1 that would be yummie.

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
Here's what I ordered on this latest sale. Various sizes based on whether it's one I love or one I haven't tried yet......Can ya tell I'm a fruity kind of gal.......

1 x Apricot Tea Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Appletini
1 x Cherry 7-Up Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Banana Strawberry Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Cherry Lime-Aide Pre-mixed Speciality
1 x Razzlemint Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x AppleWood Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Oopals 'N' Banunus Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Jungle Juice Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Orange Crush Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Peach Tea Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Pink Lemonade Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Pina Colada Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x StrawberryKiwi Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Grapefruit Pre-mixed
1 x Pineapple Pre-mixed
1 x Hawaiian Tropic Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Peppermint Mocha Pre-mixed Specialty

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Here's what I ordered on this latest sale. Various sizes based on whether it's one I love or one I haven't tried yet......Can ya tell I'm a fruity kind of gal.......

1 x Apricot Tea Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Appletini
1 x Cherry 7-Up Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Banana Strawberry Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Cherry Lime-Aide Pre-mixed Speciality
1 x Razzlemint Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x AppleWood Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Oopals 'N' Banunus Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Jungle Juice Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Orange Crush Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Peach Tea Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Pink Lemonade Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Pina Colada Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x StrawberryKiwi Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Grapefruit Pre-mixed
1 x Pineapple Pre-mixed
1 x Hawaiian Tropic Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Peppermint Mocha Pre-mixed Specialty

I like every flavor that you have listed! Well, the ones that I have tried. We must have similar tastes. You have some good ones in there.

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
I'm really looking forward to trying some of the new flavors, especially the Peppermint Mocha & the Gummy Bears. I luv Starbucks Peppermint Mocha & gummies are my favorite snack. The Appletini sounds interesting....Also I've heard lots of folks rave about the Applewood so I figured now was as good a time as any to try it.....

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I'm really looking forward to trying some of the new flavors, especially the Peppermint Mocha & the Gummy Bears. I luv Starbucks Peppermint Mocha & gummies are my favorite snack. The Appletini sounds interesting....Also I've heard lots of folks rave about the Applewood so I figured now was as good a time as any to try it.....

The Applewood is good. Now is a great time to stock up at these prices.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I'll have to agree on the Applewood. I am so stuck on Caramel Apple, Almond Butterscotch, and Hopscotch, the others in my vast collection are neglected.

DH loves the Cuban, and it comes in 100% VG which he has to use. I like it too, and it is not harsh, and has a hint of sweetness.

When I orderered last night I left out a couple and a few more have been introduced I think.

Is the sale still going on?

FSUSA Junkie, Alice

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Thanks bunches...ya'll are the best...........I got up this morning and saw that there were more new flavors ordered after I put my order in yesterday so me being me I had to place another order. DH just says hmmmm, but hey with us traveling the country right now I have to stock up when I can right, I mean it's not like theres a PO box just anywhere right, DH wouldn't want me to run out now would he.....justify, justify, justify.....that's my motto......LOL This time around I got:

Voodoo Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Bouquet Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Tranquil Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Limber Mint Pre-mixed Specialty (Sounded way to interesting to pass up)
1 x King Kong Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Wild Cherry Pepsii Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Pineapple Express Pre-mixed Specialty (Luv Pineapple so this has got to be good)
1 x Caramel Apple Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Melon, Cantaloupe Pre-mixed

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks bunches...ya'll are the best...........I got up this morning and saw that there were more new flavors ordered after I put my order in yesterday so me being me I had to place another order. DH just says hmmmm, but hey with us traveling the country right now I have to stock up when I can right, I mean it's not like theres a PO box just anywhere right, DH wouldn't want me to run out now would he.....justify, justify, justify.....that's my motto......LOL This time around I got:

Voodoo Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Bouquet Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Tranquil Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Limber Mint Pre-mixed Specialty (Sounded way to interesting to pass up)
1 x King Kong Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Wild Cherry Pepsii Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Pineapple Express Pre-mixed Specialty (Luv Pineapple so this has got to be good)
1 x Caramel Apple Pre-mixed Specialty
1 x Melon, Cantaloupe Pre-mixed

That is a nice selection. Let us know what you think after you try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread