The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

30% OFF ANY JUICES! 32 new flavors! - FreedomSmokeUSA

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Automaton, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    They have been known to do extraordinary things. lol

2. Franko

Franko Full Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Crete, IL
    Just placed an order for 30ml of Wyatt Earp (my favorite juice, although I have only tried this and RY4). I thought $5.00 shipping was too much (it wouldnt give me another shipping option) but with the 30% off shipping is basically free ($4.50 off my order).

Thanks FSUSA

3. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    $10.50 for 30 ml of a high quality juice is a great deal. :)

4. Plasmadoll

Plasmadoll Full Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Well. I do live in Phoenix.....just a hop skip and a jump up the road from Tucson :D But I am still impressed with same day shipping...that is incredible!! I am vowing to test out the cucumber lime today....I made the hubby take the sherbet to work with him!

5. bjannr

bjannr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 23, 2010
    NE Pennsylvania
    I like sales, but I always spend money. You guys got me again. I just had to order some of the new flavors. Oh well I am going on a trip next month with my sister and I am trying to convert her from smoking to vapiing. At least she will have a wide selection of flavors.

6. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    The sale was supposed to end last night, but it's going to run until the end of today. :)

7. zara1269

zara1269 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2010
    Ohio
    Apparently I only got one of the new flavors (no bid deal...order some more later lol)...just tried the CHerry Pepsi and it tastes so much like the real thing it's scary how accurate they got. I liked the Cherry Cola that they had but that had a more generic cola taste where this tastes just like a Pepsi. Wow!

8. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ooh! ab357 will be glad to hear that! He is a Pepsiholic. lol
    More then 60 new flavors added so far!

9. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2010
    US
    ...And the grand total is 71 new flavors.

Happy vaping. ;)

10. Plasmadoll

Plasmadoll Full Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Phoenix, Arizona
    just put in another order!! ty ty for extending the sale woooot! As for the cucumber lime I am enjoying it. It is an extremely light and clean flavor. Def not an everyday vape but I find it is very effective in cleaning the palate between heavier juices.

11. Aaeli

Aaeli Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    Kansas, U.S.
    I grabbed some of the Kickin Apple. I'll post a review on the site after I give it a whirl, it sounded interesting to me. LOVE me some apple...interested to see how it differs from Applewood. Thanks so much for the variety. At this point, I don't order juice from anywhere else.

12. zara1269

Nov 21, 2010
    Ohio
    I lied..I actually got two new flavors. Cherry Pepsi and Peppermint Mocha. That I will be vaping first thing tomorrow morning!

13. Beez

Beez Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    Atlanta, Georgia
    A southern chick cannot resist a one day, deep discount sale!!! Well, I have a lot of new juice coming now, like kickin apple and gummy bears :p I just wish I had known before I placed 2 other juice orders today!

14. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Sheesh! They have added 71 new flavors in just the past 2 days. That is alot of juice to try! lol

15. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    IL
    Hey zara, can't wait to hear about the Peppermint Mocha. That's the one new flavor I'm most excited about. :)

16. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    I am looking forward to that Cherry Pepsi too. I hear that it is spot on. I am also excited about the candy and cookie flavors that have been added.

17. zara1269

Nov 21, 2010
    Ohio
    Well I am vaping the Peppermint Mocha right as we speak. You can definitely taste the Peppermint and the Coffee part but I am not getting the Mocha part yet. Don't get me wrong it's good...I left it sit out last night with the cap off.

It has a ton of potential...after I get done with this cart I am going to let it sit a week or so (if I can resist). I knew going into it that this would probably be a flavor that needs some steeping so I can't wait to let it develop.

The cherry Pepsi was good right out the bottle..so was the Forrest Fruits so believe me I have enough juice from this order and last week's order to allow me to let the potential develop in the Peppermint Mocha. It's going to be so yummy in a few days I'm sure.

18. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    The Forest Fruit is one of my all time favorites. I can't wait for ab357 to get his Pepsii to try after reading all of the great reviews. He sort of challenged David to create a spot on Pepsi flavor since he is highly addicted to Pepsi. I do find that the multiple flavor juice takes a little while to reach true potential. Thanks for letting us know about the flavors that you tried.

19. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
  20. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Last day of the sale. Great time to try samples of the new flavors. Samples are only $1.56 with the sale code. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.