Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Voodoo is kind of like Wyatt Earp and Hypnotic Mist in the sense that I have a hard time describing what it tastes like, and you may taste something totally different.

To me it's kind of warm but tart? Sounds gross, but it's not, ha ha. It's very complex. Just about killed a 5ml bottle over the weekend.

Next is the Butterfinger. Tried the tester and OMG.

Sent from Droid with Tapatalk.

Oh man, does that sound good! I can't wait to try it!

Aaeli

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Kansas, U.S.
Received Kickin Apple today. Excellent flavor! I don't usually like heavy tobacco flavors so I was leery and only ordered 5ml. That's not going to be enough LOL. It has an apple taste but it's not overwhelming. It has a tobacco flavor but it's not overwhelming, either. Oddly enough, it smelled like butterscotch when I opened it.

Either way, it was good right away. I am really enjoying it. I've have the caramel apple and it's spot on but that much sweet gets to me after awhile. This flavor would make a good long term vape. I'll be adding to my arsenal.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Voodoo is kind of like Wyatt Earp and Hypnotic Mist in the sense that I have a hard time describing what it tastes like, and you may taste something totally different.

To me it's kind of warm but tart? Sounds gross, but it's not, ha ha. It's very complex. Just about killed a 5ml bottle over the weekend.

Next is the Butterfinger. Tried the tester and OMG.

Sent from Droid with Tapatalk.

I love tart, so I'll probably love Voodoo. Butterfinger is also on my 'must have' shopping list. :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Received Kickin Apple today. Excellent flavor! I don't usually like heavy tobacco flavors so I was leery and only ordered 5ml. That's not going to be enough LOL. It has an apple taste but it's not overwhelming. It has a tobacco flavor but it's not overwhelming, either. Oddly enough, it smelled like butterscotch when I opened it.

Either way, it was good right away. I am really enjoying it. I've have the caramel apple and it's spot on but that much sweet gets to me after awhile. This flavor would make a good long term vape. I'll be adding to my arsenal.

Caramel Apple is currently my all day vape. I get it regular flavor and love it! I tried the extra and it was too sweet for my tastes. Now I am going to have to try the Kickin Apple. FSUSA apple is the most realistic apple that I have ever tasted much like the rest of their fruit flavors.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Got my 4 bottles from FSUSA today. If the sale were still going on, I'd be ordering a 120 mL bottle of Virginia Tobacco menthol right now. I give my 10 mL bottle a three day life expectancy and that's being generous.

I'm going to let the other three flavors steep for a bit before I decide if I like 'em or not.

Sample bottle of Wyatt Earp too! Nice!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I was just in time. I still did get the 30% off and ordered the Sherbet, Coconut Cream and Lemon Ice with RY5, Butterscotch Almond, Coffee X and Strawberry Cheesecake. Still don't know how they taste but from the looks of it, they seem are :)

I was thinking of you with this sale and was hoping that you were able to get in on it. The prices offset the shipping very nicely in your case. Let us know what you think when you get them. You picked some good ones!

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Thanks Salem :)

I was eyeing for this and luckily i did. The strawberry cheesecake is what I'm really excited. Many have given good reviews on this.

That's a MUST HAVE for me and has become pretty much a daily rotating vape. It's sweet but not too sweet and really has an excellent flavor. Let me know if you agree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread