• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

30% Off At TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Don't forget the 30% off sale at Totally Wicked today only. I picked up 10 510 atty's for just under 63.00 with shipping. I know some don't like TW but this is the second time around I am buying atomizers from them on a 30% sale. The first batch were great. I still have one unused and the other 4 are still rockin after almost two months. Just a heads up for those looking for a bargain...

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I love their stuff. Their 510 is all Joye product too. No problems with the 510 at all.

The 801 attys they have are the low bridge RN4072. Great penstyle attys!! 5 pack is a deal.

I also got a 5 pack of the Mega Power batteries. Nice to have (4-6 hours on them, YMMV....). Perfect for running out in public to stealth vape with minimum bulk in your pocket and the 5 at at time charger works great (got that at their last sale at 30% off).

Don't forget to try their liquid at these prices too... good stuff.

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I love their stuff. Their 510 is all Joye product too. No problems with the 510 at all.

The 801 attys they have are the low bridge RN4072. Great penstyle attys!! 5 pack is a deal.

I also got a 5 pack of the Mega Power batteries. Nice to have (4-6 hours on them, YMMV....). Perfect for running out in public to stealth vape with minimum bulk in your pocket and the 5 at at time charger works great (got that at their last sale at 30% off).

Don't forget to try their liquid at these prices too... good stuff.

I'M TELLING CHAD!!! *runs off* :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread