306 atty + 306 pyrex glass drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Hiya. I am fairly new to dripping but with my provari and 306s coming in I figured it would be worth a shot to drip primarily until one of the CE version cartos gets it right.

I just have a question about this drip tip ( TheEcig.com is proud to announce the FIRST EVER PYREX DRIP TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They have been hand blown by are partners at Garduno Glass!!! The most comfortable drip tip out there on the market!! The liquid drips easier and the airflow is phenome )

From Smokie's review, it seems like 10-12 drops could just be loaded up into the glass chamber of the drip tip and provide consistent vaping for a good amount of puffs. Is it that easy?

I know 3-4 drops is normal for a quick smoking session with the 306, but with extra drops that seems like the coolest thing ever. It won't drown the coil or anything like that? Obviously if you tilt it over the juice could spill, but when he called it a "mini-tank" I thought that was the coolest thing...just enough puffs for a good smoking session without redripping, and awesome flavor and vapor to boot!

Anyway..just don't want mess anything up. I'm already going to attempt to de-wick my 306s, and I have no idea if I should de-bridge them as well, not sure if its necessary. Seems like it might make sense if using this method ? Bare metal sounds dangerous in some way though?

Does anyone have one of the cobalt blue version of these? It looks fabulous but I was wondering if you can see through it at all?

Thanks! I suggest people check that thing out if haven't already, it looks too cool.

Last edited:

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
I've had two break in my hands while inserting on to the 306. There is no room for error with glass. If it's a tiny bit undersized, it will burst. If it's slightly oversized, it will fall off, leak etc. These need an internal o ring for compression
Further to this post, i just received a new glass tipnand its been redesigned and works like a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread