306 attys on REO

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Gamehendge
So before i got my REO i was pretty much only vaping my then favorite setup provari + 306dca. Loved the DCA and the 306 attys. So when i got my REO i luckily had a 306 drip tip because i sure as hell didnt want to go back to using 510 attys after using the 306 for so long. ( Not that i hate 510 but i like 306 alot better). So for the last week i have been using my REO only and really dont see a reason for now to go back to my other setup, the REO is perfect in every way and holds a 6ml bottle of juice and a bigger battery. Only thing it lacks from the provari is VV but it works just fine with all my juices using a 1.5-2.0ohm atomizer. The first problem i noticed when using my 306 drip tip was that i got juice in my mouth all the time. No biggie but i would rather not have hot juice splattering inside my mouth when vaping! So i searched the internet and the forums and really couldnt find anything on a really long 306 drip tip. So this is what i came up with and it works great. I happened to have the Twitter special DCA setup with 3 different top pieces to fit all different 306 atomizers and not just the MA306. I found the one that fits super tight and just popped it on the atomizer with my ming drip tip and i got over a half inch extension! no more juice splattering and i get to use my 306, favorite drip tip, and DCA! well half of the DCA.:2cool:

qs626h.jpg

30iapns.jpg

xmuzjq.jpg

shakory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Gamehendge
Nice set up! do you think he would sell me just the piece I need? (just askin)

yes! they actually sell replacement tops for the DCA on their website.

GoodSense Vapor - 306DCA - Upper

I had the twitter special package and that came with 3 different sizes, small, medium and , large. I believe, not for sure that i was using the smallest but they are not that much different in size so maybe i am wrong, but i think all sizes will work you just might not be as snug as a fit as the small one.

shakory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Gamehendge
Niiiiiiiice!! :)

You might be over-squonking a bit if you are getting hot juice, but heck, if it's working for you, don't change it. :laugh:

i usually just squeeze till i can see a little juice coming into the brass cup... is that too much? i am new to this so maybe that is my problem!

Looks great!

You might want one of these. They look pretty nifty IMO.

thanks for the link that actually looks like it will work well

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
i usually just squeeze till i can see a little juice coming into the brass cup... is that too much? i am new to this so maybe that is my problem!

Yeah, that works great with a 510, but it tends to give you too much juice with a 306. Next time you need to squonk, do a blind squonk. Just press the bottle lightly while gently pulling through the dt (without firing). When you feel a little resistance, or hear a small gurgle, stop. It just takes a little bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread